Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome!! Introduce yourself!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2007 at 3:36 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 984 Total Views
I am Stacey, SAHM to dd 17 months and ds 5 years old. We live in Rapid CIty. I am on the steering team at MOPS. My dh and I have been Married since 2000! Looking forward to connecting with others in the state and hopefully in Rapid City!!!
by on Feb. 14, 2007 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sherigraph
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2007 at 4:17 PM
Hey there. My name is Sheri. I am almost 44. I have 3 kids ages 18, 16 and 7. We live in Brookings. I work part-time in the lunch room at one of the elementary schools. I was in MOPS for three years, two of which I was also on the steering committee. I graduated from MOPS last year. I still attend them every now and then and get together with some of the moms yet. Great group to be a part of. Glad to meet you.
crazyladee
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2007 at 10:15 AM
Hi
My name is Nikki and I live in Sioux Falls have been married for almost 7 years been together for over 15 years though.  And we have a gorgeous 3 year old son.  And I work from home so I can enjoy every minute of him.

Nikki
tracyann
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2007 at 11:04 PM
Hi!

My name is Tracy.  I'm 29 and have been married for 1.5 years.  My daughter, Lily, was born in January 2007, and I'd love to connect with other moms in the Sioux Falls area.

:-)
jenn21404
by on Mar. 17, 2007 at 10:21 PM
Hello! My name is Jenn (23), live in Rapid City, been married to my best friend for a little over 2 years now and we have a wonderful 13 month old little boy! I am a SAHM during the day and work out of the home at night (midnight-8am). I love getting to know other moms and look forward to going to MOPS every month! Don't know what I'm going to do when summer comes!
GreenAngel
by on Mar. 18, 2007 at 7:22 PM
Hi!  I'm Kim.  I'm a 49 year old mom of 3, ages 27, 16 & 11 and I live in Aberdeen. 

It's good to be in a group of other moms from South Dakota!
shelly312007
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 3:22 PM
Hi my name is Michele. I'm a stay home mom.  Married to a military soldier for 5 years.  Have 3 kids ages 2, 3, 5.  I am Creative Memories Consultant.  Studing to be a wedding/ event planner.

Would like to have playgroups for kids and scrapbook get togethers with other people.
HamsMom
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2007 at 2:28 PM
Hi! My name is Candy.  I am a mother of a 6 year old boy.  I am from Sioux Falls. I have been married for two years.  I work full time outside the home.  I really glad that my friend told me about this website.  It seems really cool.
mama_jessica
by on Apr. 18, 2007 at 8:35 PM
Hi! My name is Jessica.  I live in Nebraska now, but went to Black Hills State University in Spearfish.  I met my husband in Spearfish 4 years ago and we have been married for 3.  We lived in Belle fourche until about a year ago when circumstances forced us to relocate.  I have 3 stepkids and one daughter who just turned one. 
mama2my2girls
by on Apr. 19, 2007 at 10:18 AM

Hello fellow SD mommies. I'm Shelley. Married to Steve for almost 11 years. We have 2 beautiful daughters, Taylor 6 and Alexis 6 1/2 months. We live near Mitchell.

JennStarc
by on Apr. 19, 2007 at 5:37 PM
Hi, I'm Jenn, been married to Chris for 9 months and i have a beautiful 4 1/2 yr old Son ryleigh.  We live in Box Elder and are both in the airforce.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)