Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome!! Introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post
I am Stacey, SAHM to dd 17 months and ds 5 years old. We live in Rapid CIty. I am on the steering team at MOPS. My dh and I have been Married since 2000! Looking forward to connecting with others in the state and hopefully in Rapid City!!!
by on Feb. 14, 2007 at 3:36 PM
Replies (11-19):
sdswthrt
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 1:53 PM
Hi All

My name is Laurie, I currently reside in Brookings , South Dakota and I am a mom of two wonderful children.  Amanda (9) and Aarick (4).  I am currently a stay at home mom who is going to school.  Finally finding the time to do something like that. Its nice to be able to find a place like this where you can meet other south dakota mothers.
calebsmom410
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2007 at 4:45 PM
hi i am from larchwood, ia but have lived in the sioux falls sd area my whole life.  I have 1 son named Caleb. He was born 4/10/07.  I did not know this board was available. I came across it by accident and added myself immedietly.  My husband and I spend most of our time with Caleb and our families. For fun we are on a bowling league and we go horse back riding alot.  Cant wait to get to know you other sd area mommies
donnaforce
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:20 PM
Hi my name is Donna and I am new to this and still pretty new to South Dakota. I moved here last year after spending my whole life in Eastern Oklahoma. I have been married for 5 1/2 yrs to my husband Jason and have three kids, two girls and a boy. They are 7, 6, and 4. We live in the Reliance area, about 24 miles west of Chamberlain.

Donna

maxsmommy22
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2007 at 4:42 PM
Hi! My name is Leah. I'm married to Byran and we have a son named Max. We live in Watertown.
ChristinW
by on Nov. 2, 2007 at 12:32 AM
Hello. My name is Christin and I'm 21. I have two boys, Dilyn (2 1/2) and Keyton (9 months). I have been married for a year and a half but we've been together for 2 and a half. We just moved to Mission Hill which is 5 minutes from Yankton, SD.

davidsmommy30
by New Member on Dec. 4, 2007 at 12:05 PM

HELLO I AM VALERIE  S

I  AM FROM BROOKINGS SOUTH DAKOTA AND I GOT  1 SON DAVID HE  DID HAVE OPEN HEART SURGERY WHEN HE  WAS 7 WKS OLD IN ANN HARBOR MICHIGAN THAT  WAS FUN FOR ME I HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE BUT I AM SURE IT WAS NOT FUN FOR HIM BUT HE IS 4 YRS OLD NOW AND HE IS VERY ACTIVE AND GO LUCKY AND  HAS ALOT OF ENGERY WITCH IS GREAT TO SEE  HE DOES SEE A HEART DOCTOR  IN SIOUX FALLS SOUTH DAKOTA EVERY 6 MONTHS SO YAH BUT  OTHER THAN THAT WE R DOING  GREAT AND  GETTING BETTER EACH AND EVERY DAY  SO  TO ALL OF U HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFULL DAY AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS IF I DONT TALK TO U BE FOR THAT OK BYE FOR NOW LATERS

IF U WANT TO E MAIL ME U CAN AT  candie19772003@yahoo.com ok feel free ok ty laters bye for now

kaylalovesdeja
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2008 at 9:58 PM

Hi!  My name is Kayla.  I live in Spearfish, SD.  I am going to school at Black Hills State. I am a single mom to a 3 year old daughter, Deja!  I am originally from Arkansas.  We love it in Spearfish except for when the weather gets too cold!

chuggin_along
by on Mar. 12, 2008 at 6:06 PM

My name is Jaimi.  I am 31 years old.  I have been married to my high school sweetheart for just over 14 years.  I have two boys, ages 12 and 8.  I grew up in Sioux Falls (attended Roosevelt) and now live in Mitchell.

Jaimi(chuggin_along)
gracerebecca
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Hi Everyone! I'm Grace, mom to an angel and expecting my rainbow baby in June.  My husband and I have been married a year and a half. We just moved to Pierre in January, though I grew up in Aberdeen. Would love to meet other mommies in Pierre. I'm currently on bed rest, so meeting people is difficult.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)