Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PARTYLITE-Would you like to recieve free products?

Posted by on May. 15, 2007 at 7:47 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 393 Total Views

Good Evening Ladies,

I would like to invite you to receive free candles.  I am now PARTYLITE Consultant and would like to host a party in your home.  Relax at home, with people you enjoy. I will bring you wonderful candles and fragrances to experience, and lovely things to enjoy. Shop for yourself or for gifts — it's so easy when you can see, smell and touch before you buy. And you'll laugh a lot, too!

Candles and Accessories

Hosting a Show is a great way to get the PARTYLITE items you love at little or no cost. You can create your own list of the candles and accessories you'd like to have free or at half-price, and your Consultant will help you get them, just for having a Show. It's like having your own personal shopping spree!

I am just getting my business started and must hold 6 parties before June 15.  If you are interested in hosting a party or even just having a catalog show please contact me as soon as possible so I can put  you in the calendar.  If you have any questions or concerns please don’t be afraid ask.  I want to thank you all in advance for your support.

Thank you,

Jennifer Starc

Your PARTYLITE Consultant

by on May. 15, 2007 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN