Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They wouldn't sell it if it wasn't safe...right?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 12:00 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 362 Total Views

Until recently I have always just assumed the cleaning products and personal care product I have always purchased at the grocery store are safe. I thought "They wouldn't sell it if it wasn't safe."  I also have just assumed that the government has regulated things to make sure they were safe for us to be around. After doing some research I have found that everything I believed was wrong. Here is a list of some facts I found:

- The FDA can not require recalls of harmful personal care products from the Marketplace. (United States Food and Drug Administration, FDA Authority over Cosmetics Fact Sheet)

- No law requires the manufacturers to list the exact ingredients on the package label. (Debra Lynn Dadd, Home Safe Home 1997)

-A product that kills 50% of lab animals through ingestion or inhalation can still receive the regulatory designation "nontoxic" (Doris Rapp, Is this your Child's world)

I think we are all unaware of how BAD these products are for us and our loved ones.  Everybody would use natural products if there were aware of all the chemicals and toxic ingredients in everyday shampoo, soap, dish soap, cleaners, laundry soap, makeup, bubble bath, lotion and so many more. Please consider using all natural products for your family. It is the best choice! I switched my home over and so can you. The all natural products do not cost any more than the others and most of the time are cheaper. Plus they work just as good if not better! I love them and think they are truly amazing! We all need to step up and PROTECT our families! If you would like more info on the all natural products I use PM me. Thanks for taking the time to read this. This is so very important to me!

Make a great income from home: http://www.momswithaplan.com/sfarstad

by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)