Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello from the Black Hills

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2007 at 11:42 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 527 Total Views
Greetings All,

I am from Spearfish and look forward to conversing with you all.  Gee a huge group of 5 now!  It will grow. 
by on Mar. 13, 2007 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SDmommy
by Group Owner on Mar. 30, 2007 at 6:48 PM
Hi! I am stacey from Rapid!! welcome to our small but humble group of SD moms!!! My cousins live in Spearfish!! It a great little town!!
stacey
sydnzaksmom
by on May. 21, 2007 at 4:58 PM
More hello's from the black hills!!! I am Paula, 30, 2 kids, married, and work outside the home...

Love the Black Hills area. Would love to meet some more moms out here. I like to spend time with my kids, take pictures, do crafty things, and just be mom.

I look forward to getting to know you all!
Paula
cruisinsusan
by New Member on May. 27, 2007 at 3:02 PM

Hello South Dakota Moms!  The last day of school here in Spearfish was Friday, so onto the summer months at home craziness.  In order to keep my children busy while out of school, I have my 10 year old daughter and 13 year old soon doing paper routes this summer and also the Passion Play 3 nights a week starting June 3rd. I have decided to have a Job Jock, (a list of chores that need to be accomplished) to also keep the house tidy.  What are you all doing this summer?  We tentatively are planning a trip to Disneyworld in late August .   If you are going to be in town, email and stop by!

rayechael
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 2:29 PM
I am from Lead and pretty happy there are. Bunch of groups for moms who live in sd
rayechael
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 2:32 PM
My name is Rayechael and I live in Lead. I'm a single mom with one son. I love the Black Hills
cruisinsusan
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Greetings Ryechael,

Nice to hear from you.    Much hase changed since my last post...I am still in Spearfish, working two businesses, one a travel agency specializing in vacation travel and the other is AVON which I am really enjoying, saving money, making money and meeting a lot of nice folks.  I also am going to school full time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)