Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:46 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 378 Total Views

If you would like your group featured for June 8-11 please sign up here. I need this info...

1. Name of Group

2. A discripition about your group.

3. A group siggy with the link on it, if you have one. if not then i need the link of the group.

As soo as i have 5 groups I will lock the post. 1 group a week per owner. I will not re featured a group until a month later.

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cassie1989b
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2009 at 12:29 AM

Well lets see i have been racing (drag) since 2006 and i love the thrill and this group is for those who love it to. This is for all car meet storys,problems you need answered about your cars, and problems with people at car meet you can ask me about any cars.And if i don't know i can find out. you can show pics as well of you cars so all is welcome

http://www.cafemom.com/group/WeLoveCars

BELLABABY11
by on Jun. 24, 2009 at 1:19 PM

In ARTSY MOMMY you can share your art, learn new mediums, ask questions and meet some talented women in the process!

-BELLABABY11 (ERIN)...and group owner of 'ARTSY MOMMY'

tinystkdmom
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 7:05 PM

http://cafemom.com/group/EXRELATIONSHIPS

We all have them.

Come join us. Share, laugh, vent, cry and even scream! We're here because we've all been there!

Hope to see you there!!

~K
SassyBlue
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2009 at 3:16 PM

Young Single Sassy Mama's

Here at Young Single Sassy Mama's, you will find all your young single mama needs filled. Are you looking for a place to get advice on something? What about place to vent about that stinkin' ex of yours? Or better yet, what about a place to talk about your kids, the ups and downs. If this sounds like you, then please come inside. Because here, you will be able to do all of these things and have much fun. Enter to develop those friendships and bonds that will last.

mblucky
by on Aug. 3, 2009 at 12:02 PM

KinKy Sexy A$$ Bitches

Its all about Kinkyness,, lol if your kindy or want to be more kinky This group is for you, Get ideas or advice.. Meet other mommies like you..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)