Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chino Hills

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2010 at 2:16 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 394 Total Views

I'm Lisa and I live in Chino Hills with my 7 mo old daughter and my husband.  I'm a SAHM and would love to get to know other moms in this area.

by on Sep. 26, 2010 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
happyheart09
by Group Owner on Sep. 26, 2010 at 11:14 PM
Hi! I live here in Pomona with my husband and our 3 1/2 month daughter. I'm also here to meet other moms and maybe build some lasting friendships. Hope to chat soon :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninjakitty.
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2010 at 1:39 AM

hi i'm amber.  i'm in fontana and i've got 3 kids, 9 4 and 3.  i too am looking for some mom friends.

feeters1
by on Sep. 27, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Hi there Lisa. Im Brenda and im in North Ontario. We are in Chino Hills every weekend..lol  I shop at the super Walmart and Sams Club down there.

crystleflys
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Hi Lisa I live in Chino and we shop at the Shoppes at Chino Hills alot I go to trader Joes and Gymboree alot over there. I'm looking to meet moms in my area too!

JessicaSommers
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2011 at 8:53 PM

I moved to Chino Hills in May. Currently a stay at home expectant mom due Oct 22. Don't know anyone in the area as we are from the Bay Area so looking to meet other mommies.

Ngelulu
by Member on Sep. 30, 2011 at 12:20 AM

Hi, Im Irene and Im 25 with one DD who is 5 yrs. old. I live in San Bernardino, welcome to the group.

MrsConlon
by Member on Sep. 30, 2011 at 12:43 AM
Hi Lisa- I'm Krista, stay at home/work at home mom of a 2 and 5 year old. We live in Corona.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itankmom
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Hello! I'm Amber. I have a son, 8 and a daughter, 5. I live here in Chino Hills too! Feel free to message me anytime! Xo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)