Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mira Loma mommy

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:57 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 259 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Hi! My name is Kristine. I'm 31, married, with a 3 year old daughter. We've been in Mira Loma about a year, but have lived in the IE for most of our lives. We both work full time and have very little free time. I'm sure we're not alone. But with the time we have we enjoy spending it with each other as well as friends. I'm very social so I have a much better time sharing great memories with great friends. Sadly, in recent events I've learned that I don't have many of those. My daughter deserves great friends and I'm hoping that by joining and becoming part of this community that we'll meet a few everlasting genuine friends. We enjoy outdoor activies although this recent heat is killer and I just can't stand it. Thank goodness for pools!! I also love swap meets, fairs, and festivals. I cant wait for pumpkin patch time! We are really easy going people, friendly, social, and drama free. Just a family in search of good friends. :-)
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
juree9281
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Hi,
My name is Mishonjuree. I am 31,married, with 3 boys ages 10 months, 3years old and 10 years old. We live in creekside community in Ontario. I grew up in the IE and lived in cerritos Ca.I don't have a lot of friends out this way.I am looking for new friends:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
juree9281
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:30 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)