Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If anyone has anything they are looking to get rid of- FOR FREE- post it here. Also, if you are looking for something, post that here too!

by on Dec. 4, 2008 at 10:41 AM
Replies (21-30):
Jillredroom
by Group Admin on Apr. 25, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Quoting bellesmama:

Ok, I was jsut cleaning out my daughters' room and there are a bunch of packs of diapers that are too small for my girls...  they are FREE to whoever can use them...

Heres what I have:

Target Brand: Size 1: Pack of 50

Little Ones Brand: Size 1: Pack of 56

White Cloud Brand: Size 1: Pack of 56

Roundy's Brand: Size 3 (16-28 lbs): the package is open, we only used a couple out of it though

Pampers Baby Dry: Size 1-2: Pack of 88 (I already used the gifts to grow code-sorry)

I also have a Diaper bag backpack that is FULL of samples from the Hospital... it has magazines and samples and coupons.. i dont know if the coupons are still good... Its a Good Start backpack.... no formula though.. sorry

I also have 2 sample sizes of Similac Advanced... they sent me them in the mail, unopened, we just never used Similac...

Are these items still available??  I have a God Daughter who could probably really use them.  She is due in 3 weeks.  Please let me know.  I can pick them up.    thanks - Jill

bellesmama
by on Apr. 26, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Sorry jill, I gave the diapers away, I do have the similac formula though... we are moving in a little bit and i will be going through all our stuff, i will post then when i know what infant stuff we dont need!

Quoting Jillredroom:

Quoting bellesmama:

Ok, I was jsut cleaning out my daughters' room and there are a bunch of packs of diapers that are too small for my girls...  they are FREE to whoever can use them...

Heres what I have:

Target Brand: Size 1: Pack of 50

Little Ones Brand: Size 1: Pack of 56

White Cloud Brand: Size 1: Pack of 56

Roundy's Brand: Size 3 (16-28 lbs): the package is open, we only used a couple out of it though

Pampers Baby Dry: Size 1-2: Pack of 88 (I already used the gifts to grow code-sorry)

I also have a Diaper bag backpack that is FULL of samples from the Hospital... it has magazines and samples and coupons.. i dont know if the coupons are still good... Its a Good Start backpack.... no formula though.. sorry

I also have 2 sample sizes of Similac Advanced... they sent me them in the mail, unopened, we just never used Similac...

Are these items still available??  I have a God Daughter who could probably really use them.  She is due in 3 weeks.  Please let me know.  I can pick them up.    thanks - Jill

Barbara, wife to Tim (aug. '06)
       Mommy to Isabelle
(nov. '06) and Annelise (july '08)
in lovetoddler girlbaby girl

onewrtingmom09
by on May. 9, 2009 at 7:29 PM

I have a infant bath tub if anyone is interested. Its been sitting in my garage so it will need to be cleaned. I am located in Bay View near Thomas More High School.

CassandraShoe
by on Jul. 16, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Hi! I am having a little girl at the end of August. I am looking for clothes in nice condition if anyone is willing to part with them. I can come pick them up. Please message me if you are trying to get rid of anything. Thanks....  

Razmatazz
by on Aug. 3, 2009 at 12:11 AM

I am new to the site, but I have 2 strollers I would love to get rid of. (Goodwill will no longer take them!)  Anyway, one is a nice Eddie Bauer double stroller... its cool, the front seat can reverse so the kid can facebackward, my kids thought it was cool.  We also have a single full-size stroller. THe single stroller is in good shape, the double is in very good shape. Please contact me if you are interested.

lilblufyrfly
by on Aug. 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Quoting Razmatazz:

I am new to the site, but I have 2 strollers I would love to get rid of. (Goodwill will no longer take them!)  Anyway, one is a nice Eddie Bauer double stroller... its cool, the front seat can reverse so the kid can facebackward, my kids thought it was cool.  We also have a single full-size stroller. THe single stroller is in good shape, the double is in very good shape. Please contact me if you are interested.

I could totally use a double stroller! I just wrecked mine and need one badly.

LeahOG
by on Aug. 6, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Quoting bittrsweet81:

Quoting roeboat:

Hello All!

As a fervent user of Freecycle.org, I have now discovered a new free stuff outlet. http://freebootr.com is so much easier to use! No 'Wanted' postings, no 'pending' postings either! If stuff is listed, it's available. I find the Yahoo Group for Freecycle overly complicated and confusing.

So, as I help boyfriend move, I will be posting many many things on Freebootr, so be sure to check there soon! Lots of kids clothes, toys, and other home items.

I'm going to check that out. I find freecycle a little annoying. I usually just delete the emails from them, which makes me wonder why I'm even part of the group. I usually skim them, but don't look thoroughly as to what's posted.

Me too! I just gave up. When you want something, it's always gone already. When you have something to give, you get tons of email for days about it and then the person never shows up.

isis_venomz
by on Aug. 8, 2009 at 8:27 PM

We have clothes AND shoes that we'd like to get rid of. (Girl's stuff)

Clothes are mostly 24m or 2T, mostly winter but I can probably get some summer stuff too if I look hard enough.

We also have some shoes, sizes 6 and 7.

I'm on the East side.  Message me.

Razmatazz
by on Aug. 24, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Quoting lilblufyrfly:

I could totally use a double stroller! I just wrecked mine and need one badly.

lilblufyrfly

It is your if you want it, but i need to hear back from you. send me a message (not on forum) that way I get anemail.. I am just not really used to coming onto the site yet... message me and we can make arrangements for you to pick it up. Thanks

Mami_04_02_09
by on Oct. 19, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Anybody got babygirl winter clothes ranging from 6-9 months and up??? My baby has quadrupled her weight so shes growing way too fast, I will even be willing to pay a little for them...

*~kRiStY~*

*Brenda's mami*

~*03.14.09*~

my life is now complete

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)