Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mon or Wed Playdates??

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:19 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 215 Total Views

Since most people have off on weekends and I have to work I was wondering if there is anyone who could get together during the day on mon or wed??? Those are my only days off and I really would like to get out with the kids or at least get them some interaction with other kids...I have a daughter who will be 2 in March and a 7 mo old son...

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mroy324
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 1:58 PM

I'm a SAHM (mostly) so any day of the week works just fine for me.  However, DH's time with the kids is very precious....his work schedule is very difficult and his start time can vary from day to day.  We have two kids....daughter is 3 and son is almost 4 months.

Anybody else??

melbelle6981
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:06 AM

Quoting mroy324:

I'm a SAHM (mostly) so any day of the week works just fine for me.  However, DH's time with the kids is very precious....his work schedule is very difficult and his start time can vary from day to day.  We have two kids....daughter is 3 and son is almost 4 months.

Anybody else??

We are open any time on mon or wed...so whatever fits your schedule ...I put up the post because we really don't do much on my days off and would love to get the kids out with other children!! I understand your situation so just let me know what works for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)