Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday, April 9th - play date???

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2009 at 8:16 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 251 Total Views

Hey ladies! Are any of you interested in getting together for a play date on Thursday, April 9th?? The weather is supposed to be great so maybe we can do something outdoors. How about a park or something? Call me if you are interested and we'll try to get something set up...

251-751-5280 (it's my cell...no home phone...sorry about the long distance area code!)

♥Heather

TTC #2 Pictures, Images and Photosmommy to a preemie Pictures, Images and Photospreeclampsia Pictures, Images and PhotosArmy Wife Pictures, Images and PhotosBaby Dust 2 Pictures, Images and PhotosI love my daughter Pictures, Images and Photos

Mommy to a preemie princess, Proud Army wife, & TTC baby #2!

by on Apr. 5, 2009 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kbundick
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 2:43 PM

I apologize but I am just getting around to this site and we were actually out running errands yesterday.  Let's try this again next week if there are some pretty days.

Kristi

Mom2BaileyAlyse
by on Apr. 13, 2009 at 4:29 PM

That's alright. No one responded, lol. I am here this week but we are leaving on Friday (unless we close on our house on Friday...then we will be leaving Sunday) to go to Daphne and then on Monday, the 20th, my husband and I are leaving for our cruise.

Quoting kbundick:

I apologize but I am just getting around to this site and we were actually out running errands yesterday.  Let's try this again next week if there are some pretty days.

Kristi

TTC #2 Pictures, Images and Photosmommy to a preemie Pictures, Images and Photospreeclampsia Pictures, Images and PhotosArmy Wife Pictures, Images and PhotosBaby Dust 2 Pictures, Images and PhotosI love my daughter Pictures, Images and Photos

Mommy to a preemie princess, Proud Army wife, & TTC baby #2!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)