Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLM Newsletter Week of Nov 8, 09

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 10:09 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 209 Total Views

Poll

Question: Do you think abortion should be apart of the health care reform? opinions ...

Options:

Yes.

No.

Unsure.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 4

View Results

ProLife Mommies

Newsletter Week Nov 8, 09

In this article: Jill Stanek Article, YouTube, Political Cartoon, and Poll of the Week

Planned Parenthood calls on "strongest weapon" to keep abortion in healthcare: Barack Obama

Recall that at a 2007 Planned Parenthood fundraiser presidential candidate Barack Obama said "reproductive care" (i.e., abortion) was "essential... basic... at the center and at the heart" of his healthcare plan....

Candidate Obama made some promises, and now PP aims to make him keep them. After the House's vote last night to exclude abortion from nationalized healthcare, PP CEO Cecile Richards issued an email alert today calling in some chips.

Cecile reminded Obama in the letter that abortion proponents voted for and contributed to Obama for such an evil time as this: to include abortion in socialized healthcare. "[W]e need strong and public support from the White House to help us," wrote Cecile.

A sample email PP is asking supporters to send to Obama gets more to the point: "You campaigned on a promise to put reproductive health care at the center of your health care reform plan. Now it's time for you to make good on that commitment."

I doubt Cecile's going to see "public support," but I'm sure the White House will pull out all stops behind the scenes to retain it.

Planned Parenthood 2, Barack Obama, abortion, healthcare.png

http://www.prolifeblogs.com/articles/aggregator.php?entry=785022

by on Nov. 8, 2009 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN