Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Birthday to my Davie Jones Payne!**PICS**

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 274 Total Views

I'm feeling all sentimental and weak at the moment! My littlest lil one is now 1-----I feel myself walking through memory lane as he has sprouted so fast! I am proud of his accomplishments and just hope I can hold on to all the great moments that have past----AND pray that there be  million more to come! Though I hate the thought of him growing up, I hope he does it with pride and laughter---Ohhh how I love my babies!!!

36 weeks with Davie in the belly a little early east celebration!

And then he blessed us on April 1st @ 12:17am! A beautiful bouncing baby boy to add to our collection---Tee hee! 8.2 lbs 20 inches long

10 days old with his brothers and a rabbit!

My hubby, the babywearer!!!!

1st protraits at 2 weeks

5 months and growing!

Our first family portrait (Davie 7 months)----Our family is complete =)

SPring pictures---Davie 10 months---I <3 my boys!

Davie at his bday party---Just shy of 1!

Thanks for letting me share!

Click here for a larger view.Click here for a larger view.

Proud Navy Wife, Mother to 4 BOYS, Cloth Diapering, Breastfeeding, tattooed woman!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
FlanaganGirls
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:04 PM
Awwwwwww!!!! Soooo sweet! I love the egg on the belly! Totally cute. Happy birthday Davie!
lifeworthlivin4
by Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:17 PM

OK,stop making me cry so early in the am hahah! Happy 1st Birthday, Davie!! The pictures are so adorable =)

ohgooshie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:31 PM

**sniff sniff** I'm crying enough for both of us! LOL! Oooo---Rachel, we can SO paint your lil belly! LOL! Thanks ladies----Sappy mama moment!

Ky_Sheehy
by Group Admin on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Seriously - i am with Jaime. tears galore! Happy Birthday little Davie it has been so fun to be around to watch you grow!!

MLCRAIG
by Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:41 AM

Loved all the pics of little Davie! He has grown up to be a VERY handsome 1 year old:) HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVIE.

MaryBeth.Love
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:27 PM

So precious! I love all these pics, they capture his 1st year perfectly. Happy bday lil man and many many more to come!

marinewife1303
by Group Admin on Apr. 3, 2010 at 2:57 AM
how cute! happy belated b-day davie! i know it's sad and all that our babies grow up, but honestly, i am so excited for them to be a little older so we can go do different things and not have to worry about diapers and all that baby stuff. i can't wait. i'm almost there. brenden and hailey are both potty training right now! yay me!!! very cute pics judy. love the belly egg! :) i wish i would have done stuff like that when i was pregnant!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)