Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pediatric Partners both Temecula offices sux

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 4:33 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 342 Total Views

So the redhawk office here in temecula sucks very bad so I switched to the office on Jefferson after hearing they were so much better, but they couldn't get him in till he was 4 months so he wasn't going to have a 3month check up. So todays the day I get up get us all ready to go get to this new magical office get in there is abt 4 ppl in waiting area I sign in they call them back pretty quicky ppl leave quickly I'm thinking wow they are much better thn the office on the otherside of town make small talk w a lady who comes w a 6 month old there for his check up. Then they call us back there measure him get him nakies weigh him. Ok come back to room 4 ok should I dress him , oh no the Dr will want to see him like tht , ok thts pretty normal. We get to the back room he's a happy camper standing up laughing etc. waiting thn he gets cold why? cuz he's nakie and there is an AC vent above the bed, its ok he should be in here soon. 15 min later I hear the lady I made small talk w in the room nxt to us..... 10 min later I hear the Dr........ ok we r here for the same exact thing...... Thn  of course 45min later zachary isn't a happy camper anymore now he's crying cold wth! So I dress him super duper slowly assuming he will cme in but nope so I open the door walk to the nurses station ask for his shot record and left. So I spent an hour of our time just in the back room so we were there for 1hr and 20min. So switched Dr I will never ever go to another pediatric partners office as long as i live.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
24SAHMof1
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 3:22 PM

I have been going there with my new baby, we only waited one time but thats cause the doctor was at the hostpital, But yeah I hate when they make you wait with a nakie baby, I make sure to always have a blanket to wrap her up. in, Not my favorite office but I;m not driving to SD to see my fav. ped.

KellyMC
by Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 11:37 PM

I use Pediatric Partners Redhawk office and have for about 3.5 years.  I will definitely agree that they aren't the most timely and I tend to wait in the waiting room longer than I'd like when I have an appointment.  Other than that, I haven't had any issues.  They are always able to squeeze my son in when something comes up. 

i hope you have better luck at your new pediatrician.

msboerschinger
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2011 at 7:33 AM
I switched to Dr. Atiga in temecula same buliding as pediatric partners on jefferson. Was in and out of there in 20 min. I liked tht thy call to make sure your cleared w your insurance company the morning of your appt before you even get there so they can tell you if there's an issue, instead of pediatric partners who call once your signed in. I did like Dr. Mohr tho but no Dr. Is worth that kinda wait.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)