Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recommendations for OB/GYN?

Posted by   + Show Post
My previous doctor is not in the area and I would love to find someone close!
Any recommendations, or "stay away from" advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, I have never been to any of the hospitals in the area. And advice on those?
Not things I want to find out by trial and error! ;)

Thank you Thank you!
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Replies (21-25):
ChelseaH2007
by Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Yes, all the PP rooms are private :) They also allow 24/7 visitors as long at they are quiet after hours, which is a nice feature. If your spouse or family member is going to be staying with you, they have a pull out couch as well. The only time I saw my nurses was at the beginning of their shifts to take my vitals or when I would page them from the room. Even when the night baby nurses came to take my daughter for her tests, they tried to come in as quiet as possible and woke me up to let me know they were taking her and for how long. 

Thank you for the congrats :) 

marie1021
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 11:19 PM

I know this post is from awhile ago, but I'm new and just saw it :) I LOVE Dr. Davood at Temecula Vally OBGYN. However, I did not care for any of the other docs there, especially Dr. Lebo. HORRIBLE! I delivered at Loma Linda in December and it was great! Everyone there was super friendly and helpful. I was in active labor for 41 1/2 hour and then had to stay an extra 2 days after my daughter was born. I got to know the staff pretty well lol Hope that helps :)

blondeb
by Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I agree with staying away from rancho and inland. I had my first son at Inland and was VERY unhappy but thankgod my son was healthy. With my second I switched insurance and delivered at pomerado hospital but that was before loma linda was open... For an OB I will eventually switch insurance and go back to Dimmitte here in temecula 

sarus75
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Dr Lebo or Yang at Temecula Valley OB Gyn!! They are great, and deliver at Loma Linda which is wonderful!

msboerschinger
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:50 PM

I had Dr. Bielman and had my scheduled csction at Ranco springs off murrietta hot springs. I thought she was great listened very well to my concerns and the hospital staff was great i can't complain. We liked them so much that we will be traveling from Virginia back to cali when we have another baby. I know the other rancho springs down in wildomar is being sued but I haven't hear anybody complain that I know about the one off murrieta hotsprings.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)