Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Wipeout" tonight on ABC- 9pm

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:23 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

Hey, I just wanted to remind everyone that Chad's (DH) episode of Wipeout airs tonight! It should be on at 9pm, after "Who Wants to be a Millionaire".  I guess there is some slight possibility that they will cancel "Millionaire," and that WIpeout will air in it's normal timeslot of 8pm, but as of this morning, the website still says 9pm.

He is a big, bald guy with a red long goatee, wearing a black shirt and red shorts. He makes it past the 1st round, so he will be on TV!

This is what he looks like:

C with Daddy by you.

only he was 40+ pounds heavier on the show......Hope you can all watch!

~~Wendi, wife to Chad, Mother to Brock and Colton~~

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ohgooshie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Congrats on hime making it! It seems like a tough course! That's major guts to just make it on! Did he love it??? Sorry he didn't make it too far but it must be a great memory!!!

Judy

wendilee
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Yeah, he had a blast!  That was filmed in Decmeber, and he has lost 46 lbs since then (it was crazy to see him so big!) and he wants to go back if they have an all-star show...hahaha...leaner, meaner, with BETTER air guitar..haha

It's a funny story about that.  On the application, they asked "what's your most embarrassing moment?"  and I made him write down this:  One night when he was just hammered, I guess after I went to bed he got out the video camera and filmed himself playing air guitar to Bryan Adams "Everything I do, I do it for You"...haha...in the dark, no less.......hahahaha...I found it on the tape later and showed it to his friends.....haha..so mean.....so when he got there they told him to play air guitar.......

lifeworthlivin4
by Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 1:02 PM

haha.. We watched it and loved his air guitar haha.. That would be an awesome experience :) btw-I didn't think he looked big at all :)~

wendilee
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 5:41 PM

Quoting lifeworthlivin4:

haha.. We watched it and loved his air guitar haha.. That would be an awesome experience :) btw-I didn't think he looked big at all :)~

oh, jeez if you saw him now and compared you would!  I never really thought about, cause I see him every day, but seeing that compared to him now.....it's crazy......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)