Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Ladies!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:43 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 199 Total Views

Hi there! I hope everyone is well! I want to try to plan a few play dates the week of September 8th! Ghianna and I will be in town and I really want to see everyone and meet all the new mommy's I have yet to meet! Let me know! I am thinking los alamos sports park.. Let me know what you guys think!! I can't wait to see you guys!!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MaryBeth.Love
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Hey girl! Welcome back into town!  Just let me know when and where and i will definitely make it to the playdate.  I was hoping you would have some good news to share..........;)  Can't wait to see you and catch up, later!

marinewife1303
by Group Admin on Aug. 26, 2009 at 2:52 AM

can't wait! i'm always down to go to los alamos sports park. mike gets out of school at 11:45. so i can go after that. or if you want to go earlier, i can just take the 2 younger kids. i am excited! oh shoot!!! i just remembered, jason is going to be on leave then. i'll let you know. maybe he'll come with me! : ) 

KatieM23
by Group Owner on Aug. 26, 2009 at 2:40 PM

no good news yet.. We are trying!!! haha I wish I was already! But like you said mary just practice practice practice!! So wish us luck! :) Well Ghianna is hounding me to make some homemade cookies and she wants to help! But I will let you guys know and Jamie you better come out!! I miss you guys!

FlanaganGirls
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 4:32 PM

Let me know when and I will be there.... I'll make sure my schedule is clear :) 

marinewife1303
by Group Admin on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Quoting KatieM23:

no good news yet.. We are trying!!! haha I wish I was already! But like you said mary just practice practice practice!! So wish us luck! :) Well Ghianna is hounding me to make some homemade cookies and she wants to help! But I will let you guys know and Jamie you better come out!! I miss you guys!

you can always come hang out with us here at our house if i can't make it to the park. we can bbq. just let me know when you'll be here for sure!

Ky_Sheehy
by Group Admin on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:59 PM

I cant wait! My mom will be there taggin along with me, but you'll see she fits right in! lol! Im sooo excited!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)