Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am looking for a good pattern for purchase

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 292 Total Views

My pattern that I drafted is basically a medium/large made to fit Binka, I always alter it based off of measurements given if I am making a diaper for another child. Luckily every child so far has been a medium to a large LMBO. Any Hoo I now have that snap press so I am looking for a good pattern for a snap-able diaper..maybe even OS. I do not mind buying a pattern I actually prefer it.

TIA,

Angie

Click our Siggy!
    Visit us on Facebook!
Sewing Diaper Divas at CafeMom                 

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ronica218
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:14 AM

Buying patterns is dangerous.... I am turning in to a pattern whore.  Pardon my expression... lol. 

I love the new LaDiDa pattern, I also have Fattycakes, Trimsies and Darling Diapers unlimited.  The first is currently my favorite.  I have tried the latter two yet but I'm working on it!

Good luck in your search!

Veronica  

Visit us on Facebook! Sewing Diaper Divas at CafeMom

MRSnMOTHER
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Ok thanks! :)

Quoting Ronica218:

Buying patterns is dangerous.... I am turning in to a pattern whore.  Pardon my expression... lol. 

I love the new LaDiDa pattern, I also have Fattycakes, Trimsies and Darling Diapers unlimited.  The first is currently my favorite.  I have tried the latter two yet but I'm working on it!

Good luck in your search!

Ronica218
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Let me know what you get.  I'd love to hear your opinions! 

Veronica  

Visit us on Facebook! Sewing Diaper Divas at CafeMom

Ellysmom
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:32 PM

I second the LaDiDa pattern. It is my new favorite one. I also own DDU, Fattycakes and Trimsies and I do like Trimsies the best of those three. DDU is a great one in that it has so many different options for it. You can pretty much do anything with that pattern.

MRSnMOTHER
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 7:32 AM

I went with the Darling Diapers. I have to wait to get fabric to practice, can't wait though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)