Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT- what is wrong with this?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:14 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 261 Total Views

OK, my ... aquaintence... I wouldn't really call her my friend... anyway, I just got an email from her as a mass mailing announcing herself as a new PartyLite consultant.

This was at the bottom of that email:

Warm candle thanks,
Rachael M.

Your NEW Partylite Consultant

Email: night_screamer@.com
Phone: (406) 850-

For privacy I deleted her last name, the email server and the rest of her phone number. But the selected user name of the email address is my biggest issue.... I mean, if you're going to start a 'business' wouldn't you pick a more appropriate email address? Aye yae yae

I am a Susie Homemaker. I am a Sewing Diaper Diva. My Cuties have Cloth Booties. And I Groom and Love Dogs! I share and explore Recipes. I have a Green Thumb! And I have seen the villagers and they're all idiots. I'll Homeschool thankyouverymuch.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
prinsesK
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:25 AM

oh man, that is wrong!! i would have made a new e-mail address just for business that is much more appropriate!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

MommaTuneses
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:06 AM

ROFL

She could have made a new addy and just have the mail forwarded to that one. I'd probly say something to her. But that's me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
US Army Soldier ~ US Army Wife ~ Mother to Brokk (05~21~09), US Army Brat
Visit My Army Spouse for all your spousey Army information!!

I don't wear my parenting style like a badge cause my son wears it as a smile.

sewgreenmomma
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:42 PM

OMG! I think that made my day!! hahahaha!!! thats awesome. I would probably casually mention something. ButI would probaby makes jokes with my hubby and laugh about it first! :) haha

MRSnMOTHER
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:41 AM

LMBO!!!!! OMG I read first then looked at the email address too funny. Yeah she should change it, there are plenty of sites to set up free email accounts.

OliWesMom
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 2:22 AM

Coming out of my direct sales addiction...I agree...way not appropriate..but will totally get people to remember her...so maybe she was going for that.  It would be good for a Pure Romance consultant.

Check it out, ya'll!

http://www.hyenacart.com/home2home

6under1roof
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Quoting OliWesMom:

Coming out of my direct sales addiction...I agree...way not appropriate..but will totally get people to remember her...so maybe she was going for that.  It would be good for a Pure Romance consultant.

That's such a nice thought.... but honestly... I think it's because she's an idiot LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)