• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Made some toddler pants too!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:56 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 217 Total Views

It was my first try and they are pretty tight on my daughter (they are an xsmall anyway!) She loves them and wont let me take them off of her! Best part is I made it all out of extra scraps!

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SARAH806
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:19 AM

You did an awesome job on it momma. Looks good and cute lil one too =)

6under1roof
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:52 PM

awwww she seems to like them lol they look good, i'd try a small on her next, med might be a little baggy. great job mama

My Family!

Angel_Baby_4U
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:53 PM

SUPER CUTE! UGH I SO NEED A TON OF THESE!

CassieC09
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:22 PM

It was my faul they are too small I was having issus with the pattern ha ha

Quoting 6under1roof:

awwww she seems to like them lol they look good, i'd try a small on her next, med might be a little baggy. great job mama

lilchikkis
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:49 PM

what did you use for the wiastband and legs? and the sides? and your layers?

did you use the inner lining?

i love the fit on mine but i dont wanna use PUL and i think mine are a bit too thick

i dont know what materials to use as far as layering.

as these are for overnight use only for my 4 yr old.

hehe i think a small might fit better on her they look extra tight, med will be way too big as my 4yr old is in a med

anyways great job looks good, btw do you have a serger?

Check out the Home2Home congo!! HERE!

CassieC09
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:30 PM

I used suedecloth because I have nothing else white. So it has no stretch at all! Thats why the fit is screwy. I might try a small though. I used a layer of pul then 3 layers of thin cheap microfiber and suedecloth on top. It was a bit thick and no I wish I had a serger (on my christmas list! ha ha) I just did a straight stitch on it all. Im going to try again to make another tonight but with some stretchier fabric.I went to Joanns looking for Lyrca like the instructions said and I just realized I could use freakin spandex! They had a ton of that there! I was going to ask you all the same questions today ha ha.

Quoting lilchikkis:

i love the fit on mine but i dont wanna use PUL and i think mine are a bit too thick

hehe i think a small might fit better on her they look extra tight, med will be way too big as my 4yr old is in a med

lilchikkis
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:39 PM

yes the waist and legs are spandex but they only got black in my joannes and no cotton lycra i was looking for that too. i ask cause mine is abit thick and i dont like it i use obf in the inside and zorb for soaker, and fleece on the side panels and fleece inner lining thats why its thick i need something thinner, imma try again tonite with another see what happens.

Quoting CassieC09:

I used suedecloth because I have nothing else white. So it has no stretch at all! Thats why the fit is screwy. I might try a small though. I used a layer of pul then 3 layers of thin cheap microfiber and suedecloth on top. It was a bit thick and no I wish I had a serger (on my christmas list! ha ha) I just did a straight stitch on it all. Im going to try again to make another tonight but with some stretchier fabric.I went to Joanns looking for Lyrca like the instructions said and I just realized I could use freakin spandex! They had a ton of that there! I was going to ask you all the same questions today ha ha.

Quoting lilchikkis:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)