Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need skirtie soaker fleece pattern

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:09 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 835 Total Views

I know I saw this pattern somewhere, but I can't remember where.  I really want this pattern to make for some of my little granddaugters.  Please help.  I'm getting frustrated just looking for it again....

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
6under1roof
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:27 AM

that pattern is awful

There are no instructions and it doesn't show where to connect the 20million pages that print out.

I'd suggest a continuing search...

My Family!

lilchikkis
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:35 AM

Quoting 6under1roof:

that pattern is awful

There are no instructions and it doesn't show where to connect the 20million pages that print out.

I'd suggest a continuing search...

umm yes they are! thats what i use for my skirts well kina i have to make them shorter and only change the waist lenght i dont like how long they are

anyways the first page show you how they gonna look all together it should be half a circle with a bunch of of different sizes in different cplors

you overlap the X's and it even has numbers on the pages!

you set page one, then two next to it

then 3 and 4 on the bottom of those and then 5 and 6 thats it! simple!

Check out the Home2Home congo!! HERE!

lilchikkis
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:37 AM

heres a few i made using that pattern as base

Check out the Home2Home congo!! HERE!

6under1roof
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:41 AM

well i guess i'm just a moron then because i couldn't understand it. the x's and the lines never matched up for me. And I sure couldn't find any written instructions anywhere.

Nevertheless, it looked like a giant circle to me, so probably it's as easy as cutting a huge circle as round as you want the bottom of the skirt, then cut a circle in the middle as big around as the girl's waist, and add a waist band

My Family!

Margarita907
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Thank you!  I will try them.  I would like to make one of these right away.  I have a baby shower for my daughter and have made a little "Welcome Home   Daddy" T-shirt.  He is in Iraq and we think he will be home on leave when the baby comes in 3 months....I leave to NC on WED...URRRRGH so much to do...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)