Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Selling on Etsy..

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:09 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 390 Total Views

I was wondering how ya'll do ur shipping fees? I looked into selling on it this moring. Do ya'll do good on selling on it? I want to try one ebay or etsy. Just don't know which one..Thanks for ya'll help..

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lilchikkis
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:13 PM

i dont like etsy or ebay as you pay a percentage of each item you sell

i much rather pay a flat  rate fee monthly and sel as much as i can. you should check into hyenacart, i like that much better

Check out the Home2Home congo!! HERE!

6under1roof
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:51 AM

Quoting lilchikkis:

i dont like etsy or ebay as you pay a percentage of each item you sell

i much rather pay a flat  rate fee monthly and sel as much as i can. you should check into hyenacart, i like that much better

YUP

My Family!

cmboyd_1999
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:21 PM

or www.artfire.com it's a monthly or free depending on your type of membership... if you want to join it though lmk cause if I refer someone I get a free upgraded membership ;-)

-carla

Sunnyspot1118
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 3:22 PM

I sell on Etsy. It is $0.20 per listing, then a percentage of your sale price. It is MUCH more reasonable than ebay. Shipping is about $2.75 for me for one diaper then I add a dollar for another to ship with it. Hyena Cart is much more reasonable I am thinking now that Im getting a good amount of sales and my etsy bill is about $8 (including listing fees and sell fees) but you can pay it whenever you want you can go up to three months without paying and you will be fine.

HTH

MRSnMOTHER
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 5:06 PM

Yeah what she said. I got more Sells when selling on Etsy however vs. HC. I personally like Etsy.

Quoting Sunnyspot1118:

I sell on Etsy. It is $0.20 per listing, then a percentage of your sale price. It is MUCH more reasonable than ebay. Shipping is about $2.75 for me for one diaper then I add a dollar for another to ship with it. Hyena Cart is much more reasonable I am thinking now that Im getting a good amount of sales and my etsy bill is about $8 (including listing fees and sell fees) but you can pay it whenever you want you can go up to three months without paying and you will be fine.

HTH

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)