Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Proof Is In The Pudding

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:55 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 243 Total Views

Ok, so for those of you who don't know, I CD Delaney MOST of the time. We haven't been CD long, so when we go out or when she's with a sitter she's in sposies. The last couple of days (sadly) she's been in sposies because we've been out and about A LOT. Well, I now have PROOF that sposies are B - A - D for her and on her skin (always knew it, and read it from all the mamas on here, but now I have proof!!). These last few days when in sposies she's rashy, cranky and red in her diaper area. As SOON as she's in cloth, there's NO red NO rash and not so much cranky!!

So, I'm vowing to buy NO MORE SPOSIES!!! My sister (who babysits for me when I go to work) came over while I was folding diapers the other day. She has always told me she would NOT be changing cloth diapers... but when she actually LOOKED and saw what cute diapers I had and how easy the pockets are *SHOCK SHOCK* she said I could start sending her cloth diapers in the diaper bag!!! YAY!!!

Anyway, just wanted to share. Hope all you ladies are enjoying your New Year.  <3 Kari

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ronica218
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Awesome that your sister will CD while she babysits.  People always think prefolds and rubber pants and turn their nose at cloth diapering.  They don't know how awesome they can be!

Veronica  

Visit us on Facebook! Sewing Diaper Divas at CafeMom

Albrightmama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Even my hubby was skeptical when I said I wanted to CD.  Now he tells EVERYONE how awsome they are including the other mechanics at work :D  Glad you can keep her in cloth now!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
MRSnMOTHER
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:01 PM

WOOHOO!!! Awesome. Cheers for your baby and your babysitter willing to put the baby first. I am happy for you :) 

6under1roof
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 1:50 AM

that's great :) I'm sure I'd be a lot more cranky if I had to wear scratchy paper underwear too lol

I did use disposables on my first 2, so I know what you mean. Man I don't miss spending $60 a month on diapers LOL

My Family!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)