Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prefolds to Fitteds

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2010 at 1:51 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 1583 Total Views

I rarely ever post here (or anywhere for that matter cause I'm just crappy at being social) but if anyone is interested, I updated my prefitted tutorial. I don't know if any of you use it, but it gets a couple hundred hits a week so I figured I'd let y'all know. I finally had some time since my youngest was born and I noticed a post about prefitteds in another cloth diapering group so I was inspired to finish it up and post it. I had most of it written out with all the pics in a word document like forever.. but well, here it is: http://hatcherbee.xanga.com/719980385/prefitted-tutorial-lux-edition/

by on Jan. 13, 2010 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ttaylor1998
by on Jan. 13, 2010 at 5:35 AM

That is a super cute diaper and great tutorial!  Thanks for sharing. =)

siggy2 by you.

Looking for Cloth Diapers or other fun items??? 
Click below!  Next Stocking: January 28th!,  

Sunnyspot1118
by on Jan. 13, 2010 at 1:42 PM
Thankx for the tut! I sew on my pattern line too. There are some really helpful hints in there for newbees!

lilchikkis
by on Jan. 13, 2010 at 4:07 PM

i am in lov with that print and my son will def have one!! hehe i got like 10 yrds of it in flannel and fleece!

anyways thats a great tut!!! thanks so much for it i learned a few things.

Check out the Home2Home congo!! HERE!

Ronica218
by on Jan. 13, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Thank you!  I added this to our Sew along post. 

Veronica  

Visit us on Facebook! Sewing Diaper Divas at CafeMom

hatcherbee
by on Jan. 13, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Quoting lilchikkis:

i am in lov with that print and my son will def have one!! hehe i got like 10 yrds of it in flannel and fleece!

anyways thats a great tut!!! thanks so much for it i learned a few things.

I love this print too! A friend of mine sent 2 yards of it to me and I made pj's for my older daughter aside from the dipe for this tut.

hatcherbee
by on Jan. 13, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Quoting Ronica218:

Thank you!  I added this to our Sew along post. 

Wow, cool! My posts usually get ignored on CafeMom.. haha, I'm glad you guys liked it!

msmay
by on Jan. 21, 2010 at 11:19 PM

I have a few questions I am very new to all this CD stuff I am expecting my 2nd and decided to try cloth for this baby.  This tutorial looks very easy and I am very excited to try it but am a little lost as to fabrics to use.  Cotton or flannel comes in cute prints but how leak proof is it with the prefold or is fleece better?  How do you know how long of a piece of elastic to use?  How bulky are the diapers on a baby?  If I use fleece is it going to make her sweat during the summer it gets very hot and humid here?  Are OS better or sized diapers?  I figure OS is better for the budget but I want them to fit good for my newborn.  Thanks for any help I am really lost!!

sarahbearamommy
by on Jan. 12, 2011 at 12:34 PM

bumping for me to easily find later :)

mommy.etc.
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 4:11 PM

BUMP!

padavali
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:24 PM

I too am going to bump because I have the same questions of MSMAY :)

BabyFruit Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)