Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coming home in two weeks

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:50 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 524 Total Views

We will be leaving Ca to go back to ny in a week or so..... i miss ny but am so worried something will happen before we get back here.  We are moving back to ca for a year to take care of her then up to oregon.

This trip has been such a whirlwind of emotion.  I am so drained... and have not really been able to do much since we have been here to relase all of my stress... any ideas?  Family is the most important thing... but i am going to be so sad to leave our home....

I am so sorry i have not been around much... just so much going on... and trying to keep it together most of the time.... she has really enjoyed us being here.... esp the kids....

xoxoxoxo

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goodlilgirl23
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Exercising always helps me.... Kickboxing.... Knitting is a good one for me, sewing too... reading (when I have a sleeping baby (HA!)). Oregon isn't far from Washington. :) Friends are a good help too!

katiebaillo
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:35 PM

i coulduse a few good friends :) so happy i know you .... i have a card for you... but of courswe... not mailed yet.... xoxoxoxo

Quoting goodlilgirl23:

Exercising always helps me.... Kickboxing.... Knitting is a good one for me, sewing too... reading (when I have a sleeping baby (HA!)). Oregon isn't far from Washington. :) Friends are a good help too!

goodlilgirl23
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Awwwww you're sweet! I have the same thing, always can use good friends!

6under1roof
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:05 PM

what part of Cali? There's quite a few CD mama's over there in the middle area of the state.

All my destressers are not healthy and I had to quit them so I have no help there, I am always stressed LOL

But you know having the kids around will help her too, so I'm glad you're going to stay with her for a year. I'm sure she feels very blessed.

reflect1light
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:22 PM

I am in Oregon!

CA to NY is a long trip! Are you driving or flying??

eeyore530
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 1:17 AM

I'm in utah. And the offer still stands, if you are coming through you're welcome to stop by :)

I mailed a diaper to you today, I hope it fits and you like it :)

katiebaillo
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 11:34 AM

We will be staying in the LA area..... i really hope it helps.... it is just really stressful being stuck in one bedroom with four people ya know :)

Quoting 6under1roof:

what part of Cali? There's quite a few CD mama's over there in the middle area of the state.

All my destressers are not healthy and I had to quit them so I have no help there, I am always stressed LOL

But you know having the kids around will help her too, so I'm glad you're going to stay with her for a year. I'm sure she feels very blessed.

katiebaillo
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 11:35 AM

YAY oregon... we will be there in a year or so thank god lol... we are driving... eeeeeeeeesh... it was a long trip here.....

Quoting reflect1light:

I am in Oregon!

CA to NY is a long trip! Are you driving or flying??

katiebaillo
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Thanks honey...... we will see where we end up...there are a few options to drive home ugh.... you are awesome.. when i get home ... sewing here i come....

Quoting eeyore530:

I'm in utah. And the offer still stands, if you are coming through you're welcome to stop by :)

eeyore530
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Hehe sewing is GOOD! but seriously, dont' stress yourself out about it :)

Quoting katiebaillo:

Thanks honey...... we will see where we end up...there are a few options to drive home ugh.... you are awesome.. when i get home ... sewing here i come....

Quoting eeyore530:

Goals for 2010:

1. Pay off MC by the end of July
2. Pay off VC#1 by the end of November
3. Increase debt snowball amount somehow (lower grocery budget, cut back on things, get a 2nd job, start school, something)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)