Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

very sad OT

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:05 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 291 Total Views

I no longer have a baby in diapers crying

toddler boy

he is almost totally potty train

where my baby go?!!!!

STOCKING March 5th

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LeanneC
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:09 AM

Who would have thought cloth diapers would make us sad when our kids start PLing???  Most parents do the happy dance about it, but I know I'm going to be really sad when my baby is too old for diapers.  Then it'll be time for a new baby... lol!   How horrible to keep having babies so I can play with diapers and slings!

MaoChow
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:31 AM

LOL! Be proud! He's becoming a young man. I know, you don't want to think about him going to college yet.

Sunnyspot1118
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM

LOL hes using the potty without the cushy seat! I hate that potty we have the same and my boys take the whole thing apart drives me nuts!

Hes a little boys now! So cute still!

alexmom07
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:40 AM

AWWW  I love it that Alex is PL. I just need to get him to poop on the potty cause i'd rather change a million diapers than change a toddler's poopy underwear cause he refuses to sit on the potty. Stinkin little terd!  

lilchikkis
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Quoting alexmom07:

AWWW  I love it that Alex is PL. I just need to get him to poop on the potty cause i'd rather change a million diapers than change a toddler's poopy underwear cause he refuses to sit on the potty. Stinkin little terd!  

thats the first thing my alex did!!! hehe he pooped in the potty!!

he used to cry and all that whenever we would take him then we decided he just wasnt ready and let it go, one day he was runing around naked and suddenly my oldest calls me to the restroom, alex has gone poop in his potty! hehe and he went there ever since...

he even wakes up dry most nights too unlike my oldest!!!

STOCKING March 5th

lilchikkis
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Quoting Sunnyspot1118:

LOL hes using the potty without the cushy seat! I hate that potty we have the same and my boys take the whole thing apart drives me nuts!

lol no thats for my oldest he is almost 5 and still thinks he will fal into the toilet without it!!

STOCKING March 5th

Sunnyspot1118
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:32 PM

LOL I see now! that looked like the cushy seat that goes to the little potty but now I see the designs on it!

Quoting lilchikkis:

Quoting Sunnyspot1118:

lol no thats for my oldest he is almost 5 and still thinks he will fal into the toilet without it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)