Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A couple of projects

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:31 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 425 Total Views

This picture looks much bigger than it really is...it's keychain-sized. I need input, though! I'm considering taking the gathering out of the legs and putting it 1/4" in instead. The shape just looks weird to me. Would that make it any better, or just make it look even more strange?

You know you're a sewing addict when you use sewing as the solution to every possible problem! DB's mom has taken up bike riding and can't find a water bottle holder, so I made one. No pattern at all, but I think it came out pretty good.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaTuneses
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:41 PM

Very Cool :)

lilchikkis
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:58 PM

awesome love the diaper hehe btw is that you in the pic??

xtwistedxlovex
by Jenny on May. 26, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Thanks ladies. DBs mom said the bottle holder's perfect - she can even fit her license and some change in the bottom.

And yep, that's me. I figured she might feel a little weird if I asked her to model it, so I just did it myself =P

lilchikkis
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Thanks ladies. DBs mom said the bottle holder's perfect - she can even fit her license and some change in the bottom.

And yep, that's me. I figured she might feel a little weird if I asked her to model it, so I just did it myself =P

aww im jealouse!! Do you work out? man wish i still looked like that :(

tottally off topic ik now hehe

xtwistedxlovex
by Jenny on May. 26, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Hah...yes and no. I just can't gain weight. I usually weigh about 100-110lbs, but sometimes it dips down to 90. I'm supposed to weigh ~135lbs, and goodness knows I've tried, but my body stubbornly refuses. I did just start working out - yesterday, actually - but that's just my arms/upper torso. Today - for the first time in a LONG time - I actually have energy and feel like cleaning and rearranging furniture and all sorts of stuff! May be a coincidence, but I'm really hoping getting a bit of exercise in is what's made me feel so great; I'd love to keep feeling like this!

MRSnMOTHER
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:24 PM

Nice :) that tiny diaper is adorable.

eeyore530
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:41 PM

I'm the EXACT same way, its nice to know that I'm not the only one! I'm SUPPOSED to weigh like 117-ish, but I'm lucky nowadays if I can reach 95, let alone 100...

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Hah...yes and no. I just can't gain weight. I usually weigh about 100-110lbs, but sometimes it dips down to 90. I'm supposed to weigh ~135lbs, and goodness knows I've tried, but my body stubbornly refuses. I did just start working out - yesterday, actually - but that's just my arms/upper torso. Today - for the first time in a LONG time - I actually have energy and feel like cleaning and rearranging furniture and all sorts of stuff! May be a coincidence, but I'm really hoping getting a bit of exercise in is what's made me feel so great; I'd love to keep feeling like this!

lilchikkis
by on May. 27, 2010 at 2:10 AM

really??? you guys suck!! man i weight 105 always had but now im not gaining any weight but just getting a belly!!! i just bought sz 0 pants 2 months ago and now they dont fit me :( i still weight the same so i dont know i need to start working out, btw im so trying to get the perfect sit up machine. But that seems tottally unlikely.

Quoting eeyore530:

I'm the EXACT same way, its nice to know that I'm not the only one! I'm SUPPOSED to weigh like 117-ish, but I'm lucky nowadays if I can reach 95, let alone 100...

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

xtwistedxlovex
by Jenny on May. 27, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Quoting lilchikkis:

really??? you guys suck!! man i weight 105 always had but now im not gaining any weight but just getting a belly!!! i just bought sz 0 pants 2 months ago and now they dont fit me :( i still weight the same so i dont know i need to start working out, btw im so trying to get the perfect sit up machine. But that seems tottally unlikely.

Quoting eeyore530:

You can't see it from the picture, but I've got a bit of a belly too. It irritates the heck out of me - makes me look a little pregnant! It's been there since I had DS and just refuses to go away. I can feel that it's mostly muscle still...I guess it just needs to be toned back up. Problem is, every time I try to do crunches DS dives onto my stomach - ouch! And when he's asleep I'm too busy cleaning or sewing to worry about exercise.

MommaTuneses
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM

I'm fat :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)