Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Poor Testers

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:49 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

It seems like my life fell apart when I first requested testers for my diapers. After the first week I decided I needed to change the patter, they were all so supportive. I made a new pattern shortly after (while visiting my folks for a few days) then came sick kids, and a death. 

I let them know I was still here and still needed their help. I was supposed to ship on Tuesday (I forgot about the dang holiday and that we would be out of town foe 3 days). I have gotten orders out no problem. However, every time I go to work on testers, my children decided that they need me (need to be on me) 24/7! 

I have 3 of the testers going out today and with any luck the rest, 6 going out tomorrow! 

Anybody else, have such issues?

Thanks =-)

Website is under construction...

Breastfeeding, Home Birthing, Cloth Diapering, Crunchy WAHM to 2 fantastic children!

Try our NEW Sew Your Own Diaper Kits

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MommaTuneses
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Yay I can't wait! I'm very fortunate,

Brokk is very easily entertained and only wants mommy when he can see me lol. However this pregnancy is kicking my butt and i'm not getting much done but nap time. Oye.

Rik-E
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Only every time I try to sew, or do anything else useful !!! I can do nothing all day & no one bugs me, but if I try to work....... the world collapses around me.

CassieC09
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:30 PM

ya that happens to me! If I dont do anything all day my babies are fine and dont get into any trouble but when I try to be prooductive they are awful!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)