Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am afraid to sew now

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:57 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 588 Total Views

I was making all these diapers for my newborn stash and now I am afraid to. I keep telling myself to just continue to sew with faith but I can't make myself go to the sewing machine. My hubby came in with fabric that he had ordered for me and I was not excited as normal.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilchikkis
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:31 PM

why? what happened?

Rik-E
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:34 PM

What's up mama? Are you worried about gummy bear? Hope everything is alright & I'll be praying for you to have peace with whatever is bothering you.  (((HUGS)))

sewgreenmomma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Ang your babes will be fine. I know it is hard to feel 100% confident, but everything will be fine. I know it is hard. I lost 3 and I was far along (13-16 weeks) with all of them but You have to know that your baby is ok. Trust your dr.'s and what they have said. Thake it easy and listen to your body. Hugs mama, still prayin for ya.

MommaTuneses
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:08 PM

I was really paranoid too and yesterday i had an app and heard teh heart and everything was ok. Worrying too much isnt good. Just sew away your worries :)

MRSnMOTHER
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:22 PM

I know, it am trying not to be paranoid. This is the hardest time I have had holding onto faith.

Quoting sewgreenmomma:

Ang your babes will be fine. I know it is hard to feel 100% confident, but everything will be fine. I know it is hard. I lost 3 and I was far along (13-16 weeks) with all of them but You have to know that your baby is ok. Trust your dr.'s and what they have said. Thake it easy and listen to your body. Hugs mama, still prayin for ya.

goodlilgirl23
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Just remember stress is BAD for the baby, be positive, no worries, all will be FINE!! Besides, that's what you have us for, to worry for you!! ;)

Stephie280
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:40 PM

what she said

Quoting goodlilgirl23:

Just remember stress is BAD for the baby, be positive, no worries, all will be FINE!! Besides, that's what you have us for, to worry for you!! ;)

6under1roof
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Didn't the OB say everything was OK?
Do you have one of those little baby heartbeat speakers/headphones? I used to have one... and I konw they still sell them.... Maybe it would ease your mind to be able to lay there and listen to it.

MRSnMOTHER
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:06 AM

I took your advice, I just ordered one. It should be here in a week.

Hugs.

Quoting 6under1roof:

Didn't the OB say everything was OK?
Do you have one of those little baby heartbeat speakers/headphones? I used to have one... and I konw they still sell them.... Maybe it would ease your mind to be able to lay there and listen to it.

visit my groups!

heavensdaughter
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Bless you and your little baby.  Try to keep the joy and know that everything will be ok!  Prayers for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)