Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sewmanydiapers.com

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:12 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 518 Total Views

Have any of you purchased from this site? I ordered a few things from here, it has been shy  a month. I have sent a couple of emails the first one was to communicate that it is important that my items be shipped priority (I have payed for priority shipping with other sites and still have the items not ship priority so I make it a point to communicate this) I did not get a reply on that matter but I was not worried because I did not request a response. Well here we are a few weeks passed and I emailed requesting some  information as to how much longer I will be waiting...and still no response.

They have a notice stating that they just had a new baby back in April and until they get adjusted to having a new baby in the home they    have some shipping delays up to a week after payment has arrived.

Okay I get that there was going to be  a delay but not this long of  a delay with no communication. I cannot wait to get to the states so that I can go into stores and buy fabric.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Daisymae6
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:09 PM

I've ordered from there a few times and never had a problem. She also runs a yahoo co-op and is fairly active in it. I ordered something just a couple of weeks ago and got it  after about a week or so i'd say.   I hope you get everything sorted out.

Jamaica_Gyal
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:11 PM

I dont get some of these WAHM sites.  I mean I understand you have a family and all, but if you are chosing to run a business it should at least be professional, no matter if you are at home or not.  They should train someone to cover for them when they get swamped.

MRSnMOTHER
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Okay thank you for your response. I hope it gets sorted out as well. I will wait a little bit longer, I am trying to avoid filing a claim. It would just help if I got some kind of response through email KWIM.

Quoting Daisymae6:

I've ordered from there a few times and never had a problem. She also runs a yahoo co-op and is fairly active in it. I ordered something just a couple of weeks ago and got it  after about a week or so i'd say.   I hope you get everything sorted out.

MRSnMOTHER
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:00 PM

yeah. I can understand that we are all human and life happens. I think on top of learning to be more professional they should learn to communicate with customers. I buy mostly from WHAMS but I have had so many bad experiences I am slowly leaning away from them.

Quoting Jamaica_Gyal:

I dont get some of these WAHM sites.  I mean I understand you have a family and all, but if you are chosing to run a business it should at least be professional, no matter if you are at home or not.  They should train someone to cover for them when they get swamped.

Daisymae6
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:04 PM

I agree that you need to have communication. Definately make sure you don't go past your paypal claim filing deadline. 

Quoting MRSnMOTHER:

Okay thank you for your response. I hope it gets sorted out as well. I will wait a little bit longer, I am trying to avoid filing a claim. It would just help if I got some kind of response through email KWIM.

Quoting Daisymae6:

Daisy

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics  myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics 

LippyMcTiccy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:32 PM

I've ordered from them and never had an issue. I found communication pretty quick and easy. They were able to add two orders together and not charge double shipping. I wonder if they have something going on, but that's a long time for no communication.

MRSnMOTHER
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Just to make sure is this the correct contact email?
sales@sewmanydiapers.com

Quoting LippyMcTiccy:

I've ordered from them and never had an issue. I found communication pretty quick and easy. They were able to add two orders together and not charge double shipping. I wonder if they have something going on, but that's a long time for no communication.

LippyMcTiccy
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 4:18 PM

I used their 'Contact Us' button. The reply they gave was from this address.

sales@sewmanydiapers.com

Where did you find that email address?

Quoting MRSnMOTHER:

sales@sewmanydiapers.com

Quoting LippyMcTiccy:

I'm expecting a little girl!CafeMom Tickers

MRSnMOTHER
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:46 PM

I got that email from PayPal in the transaction details. That is the contact email address provided. On another note I heard from her via email, I am more at ease now that  know what is going on.

Quoting LippyMcTiccy:

I used their 'Contact Us' button. The reply they gave was from this address.

sales@sewmanydiapers.com

Where did you find that email address?

Quoting MRSnMOTHER:

sales@sewmanydiapers.com

Quoting LippyMcTiccy:

CMcDougal
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 8:27 AM

I've ordered from that site before and never had a problem! Now I'm scared to order again

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)