Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trainer pattern?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:37 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 289 Total Views

Hi divas.  Haven't posted in while because I haven't been sewing for a while.  Anyhoo, my 18 month old DS is starting the potty learning process (sniff, they grow up so fast).  Do you ladies have any recommendation for trainer patterns?  I prefer not to use FOE.  TIA!

Rea

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lilchikkis
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:55 AM

my two faves are tinkle time trainer pattern and the fishstichs designs trainers bouth looksimilar but the ttt has more options.

xtwistedxlovex
by Jenny on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:59 AM

I like TTT as well...haven't exactly tried any other options, but that's just 'cause I was set on TTT from the start! It's so cute.

hotveganmama
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Thanks so much!  I might get both patterns...

Albrightmama
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:43 PM

I'm making Sarah some knit "soakers."  using the free Katrina pattern.  They don't have any elastic but would not be at all absorbant.  More like toddler underwear unless you add a layer through the crotch.

Margarita907
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 1:20 PM

I love the TTT pattern.  So do my grandchildren.  One of my grandchildren got sooo upset she got it dirty that she called me and asked if I was mad at her because she got it dirty.  She cried.  She loves it!!

xtwistedxlovex
by Jenny on Jun. 15, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Quoting Margarita907:

I love the TTT pattern.  So do my grandchildren.  One of my grandchildren got sooo upset she got it dirty that she called me and asked if I was mad at her because she got it dirty.  She cried.  She loves it!!

How adorable! DS goes crazy trying to steal them from me - kind of a bother when I'm making them for a swap! - but has never gotten upset about wetting them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)