Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fold Over Elastic

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:43 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 360 Total Views

ladies i just want you to know that i struck a gold mine in fold over elastic on etsy there are 2 people that are selling 10 yds of foe for only $2.25 and shipping is cheap too but they have all sorts of gorgeous colors and brite vibrant colors as well good stuff so much that i ordered from both people lol i have a whole bunch of colors to make my covers now i am so excited to get started and i dont even have a baby yet lol future trying in a year or less so yeah just wanted to pass on the good info on that i know some people are trying to find it cheaper then 1-3 dollars a yard but here ya go http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=fold+over+elastic&search_type=supplies

good luck and congrats to all

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
OliWesMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Thanks! I never thought to look there!

lilchikkis
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:45 PM

i buy mine from nifty co op shel ives an hour from me :) hehe i get my stuff the next day after she sents it.

teacher312
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:54 PM

oooo I love the black polka dot.  Might have to get some!

lilchikkis
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:56 PM

how long does it take to get your stuff once you order?

shell1985
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:09 AM

about 3-5 days which isnt bad constiering shes in california and i am in mississippi lol but yeah deffinantly check it out

lilchikkis
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:55 AM

Quoting shell1985:

about 3-5 days which isnt bad constiering shes in california and i am in mississippi lol but yeah deffinantly check it out

oh kool im in cali too so imma go see if i can get some i ran out of black!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)