Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Joann Mystery Shopping

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2010 at 3:33 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 1803 Total Views

Hey I just wanted to throw this out here to you ladies. I do mystery shopping for a company that shops JoAnn fabric store, and I wanted to see if anybody else was interested since we're all spread out all over the place. It doesn't make a ton of money, but you get reimbursed ( it's only like a 3-5 dollar reimbursement) and then you make a comission for going in and shopping. I did one this last weekend during the sale and instead of spending 50 bucks, after I get paid back this friday I ended up only spending 35. If you're interested send me a PM and I'll send you the link .. I hope this doesn't count as spam or anything, it's not a pyramid thing, I don't make money off you if you join...well, if I refer you it's a 2 dollar bonus (woohoo!) but it's nothing after that =). There's also resteraunts you can shop, gas, gyms, and a ton of other places. Let me know if you're interested.

by on Jul. 21, 2010 at 3:33 PM
Replies (1-10):
eeyore530
by on Jul. 21, 2010 at 3:59 PM
I am actually interested :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Txunicornlvr28
by on Jul. 21, 2010 at 4:05 PM
i might be interested
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Txunicornlvr28
by on Jul. 21, 2010 at 4:05 PM
i might be interested
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melyen
by on Jul. 21, 2010 at 5:40 PM

I'm interested.

Rik-E
by on Jul. 21, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Me me!  If they even do it around here... BUt I'll check it out anyways!

armywiff
by on Jul. 21, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Hey, alright if it's ok with you guys will you send me a message with your email addy and I"ll send you a "friend invite" email from the company. I know it's only a 2 dollar bonus, but every dollar helps these days (especially now that I"m saving up for a new sewing machine lol). Don't worry, no spam or anything, if not let me know...I can just post a link too. And I've been working for this company for a few months now, it's the only company I like shopping for so far =).

eeyore530
by on Jul. 21, 2010 at 11:30 PM

mine's berriesj@gmail.com

heading to bed, or I'd PM :)

armywiff
by on Jul. 21, 2010 at 11:52 PM

I've sent emails to those that have sent me there addresses =). If you don't see it, check your junk folder just in case. My name is Linda Hall btw, so it may say something like Linda Hall sent you a message or whatever.

kealey
by on Jul. 22, 2010 at 5:56 PM

I am interested too please

trespo32
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Hi, I would be interested in more info about the mystery shopping company you work for.  Thanks!

Tracy

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN