Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

skull fabric?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:52 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 958 Total Views

does anyone know where i can get cute BOY (yes i said cute!lol) skull fabric that i could use for a pocket diaper with hidden PUL? what kinda of fabric is best to use?

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, and handsome little man, Bryant Allyn (sucessful VBAC). Loving fiance to Lee. Cloth diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, NON-CIO, Non-Circumcising, Vaxing mommy turned to Select-VAXing!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
monkeysmom21006
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:55 AM

Walmart has a great selection. Well, mine does. I'm having a girl, so I got the girly patterns, but I saw some really cute boy skull patterns! And I didn't see any for more than like $4/yd...Most of them were less. I got 10 different patterns (1/2 yard of each) for $20.

K.a.C.87
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:59 AM

none of our walmarts have fabric anymore :(

monkeysmom21006
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:11 AM

Boo. That's all I got, sorry. :( Other than Joann, but I've officially sworn off them. They're so completely unhelpful and sooo overpriced. And I can never find what I want!

kayleena
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:43 AM

I have this fabric.. pm if interested

southernlamom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:18 AM

THere are a good bit of Alexander Henry fabric with skulls,just search fabric.com or google for "alexander henry skulls" be prepared to pay 8 bucks a yard or so be he's designer.

CassieC09
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:27 AM

I got a couple different skull prints at joanns

ohgooshie
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:43 PM
Joann's, eBay, fabric fairy, if you have some skull shirts they work great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vegamatic
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 8:16 AM

I just looked at fabric.com and they have some really cute stuff. Type in skulls to do a search. Sorry I can't paste a link here on CM.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)