Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aaaah a kamsnaps fail :( Another Question

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:15 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 400 Total Views

I ordered kmasnaps today and then found out about the freebies later :P I am sad lol. While I have you here I would like to know whats up with the dipes that have recycled t shirt on the outside? It cant be absorbant that way right? It would have to have some other componant? Enlighten me please lol. Thanks Ladies. The ones I am reffering to BTW are the ones posted earlier with the brown t shirt with a pattern on the outside and the fleece on the inside. Thanks again :).

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ArmyMom2oneboy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Recycled dipes are great! Some of my favorite to make! They cost next to nothing and it is a great way to clear the closet of those old T's you will never wear again. You do have to strip the shirts before sewing them if you use fabric softener, but other than that, they work just like any other diaper.

6under1roof
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Agreed- you just replace the purchased fabric outer with a t-shirt! Then make the diaper the same way you would any other diaper. I ♥ them as well :)

If you just ordered from kamsnaps, you could email Judy and ask if you could have something added to the order. She might be able to work with you.

RiversMommy746
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:54 PM

But if you put t shirt on the outside and fleece on the inside you cant use it as a pocket or AI2 right? It would wick on the outside? So do you just use them as diaper covers and use a fitted on the inside or something?

Wife2003
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:08 PM
What freebies?? I must have missed this too!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RiversMommy746
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:11 PM

In the miscellaneous section there is a freebie you can add to any order :( always check it before you send out an order I guess and you can get free samples and snaps

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)