Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper stash

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:55 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 270 Total Views

Slowly but surely I am building my stash of cloth diapers.  I have been swing when time permits, and refuse to pay for something that I can make. I am up to a half dozen and know that I have a long road ahead.

I am just curious what would you consider as an adiquate stash?  

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cutiepye228
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:27 PM

for me i must have around 24-30 dipes minimum. of course more is better :)

MRSnMOTHER
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:01 PM

25-30

drongsha
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 7:16 AM

i want to get to about 30-36 or so, so i can wash every other day  if you have more than one in diapers i would think you need a higher total, since you are chaing more a day. \\

my husband's cousin doesn't think she has enough and keeps buying.  she is up to around 80 right now in her stash.  i thought of starting up cloth diapers anonymous for her.

Mamagirlz
by on Feb. 11, 2011 at 5:31 PM

I like having 40 diapers each for my kids.  This is enough to wash every other to every 3 days.  I keep some in the diaper bag and I like having extra for wash day.

lilchikkis
by on Feb. 12, 2011 at 2:19 AM

50 lol i had over 150 at one point for my son :)

lol its funny you say you wont buy something you can make, haha i make and sell them yet i just bought like 4 of HC! To me its the prints and patterns, i have my own so i like variety and like to have at least one from each wahm i know :) And sometimes other mamas have prints i dont so i buy stuff from others hehe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)