Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fabric stashes!!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:31 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 944 Total Views

im stealing from steph! haha post your fabric stash !!

heres mine

i got a closet full

knits and wovens

fleece and some cottons

knits, some fleece and some i tems i did

knits

drawers full

minky and velours

solid interlock

flannels

my newest fabs, printed pul, michael miller and flannels

my messy pile im currently using

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stephie280
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Okay magz my issues seem small compared to you.

Dancesontoes17
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:12 PM

lol do i need to show you mine again I have major fabric issues.  Nice stash magz.

Quoting Stephie280:

Okay magz my issues seem small compared to you.

Mamagirlz
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:16 PM

Mine are in boxes.  I don't have a closet to store them in so no pictures here.

kelley529
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:20 PM
Ok I need to get pics, but no longer feel bad about my stash. I had to LOL at the current pile, it looks a lot like what I do, and then every once in awhile I go through and put it all away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyD88
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:37 PM

umm lets say i am in the process of moving stuff to the attic to make room for my hoard. as of right now i have 2 100 gallon tubs full, a 40 gallon tub that is overflowing of just scraps, and a bookshelf stacked but i've got 4 yards of obf and 11 yards of pul coming this week in the mail... there is a closet in my studio but it has stuff in it. time to moooove

lilchikkis
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:57 PM

lol i have 15 more yards of fabs coming! and i didnt count the tubs with scraps! lol ummm yeah this biz is making me go broke! i do like just looking a thep rints though theres alot in there i have yet to cut into that i have had for months!

Quoting EmilyD88:

umm lets say i am in the process of moving stuff to the attic to make room for my hoard. as of right now i have 2 100 gallon tubs full, a 40 gallon tub that is overflowing of just scraps, and a bookshelf stacked but i've got 4 yards of obf and 11 yards of pul coming this week in the mail... there is a closet in my studio but it has stuff in it. time to moooove

Kat29-35
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:11 PM

I have a lot too. But no where near your stash. I have my stash in two boxes and on the dryer cause I was srinking my fabric. Just ran out of bobins though so will need to get some more.

DevynHummer
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:20 PM

I am stealing some ideas from you!!! Super smart to use the hanging compartment thing! I have been trying to figure out the best way to store my stash....right now its all stacked on the floor in my laundry room! LOL

xtwistedxlovex
by Jenny on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:07 PM

I already showed mine =P That's the thinned-down, 'just separated several dozen yards to donate' stash...but it's my current none-the-less. I haven't found anyone to give the stuff to yet, but I intend to so it can't be held against me!

Where'd you get the hangers? And how much do they cost? They look perfect for storing pants and towels. I'm trying to get rid of dressers and other space-hogs =) On further thought...what are they called? Maybe I could find a pattern to make my own! Any excuse to sew, right?

Stephie280
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Those look like the shoe hangers you can get at walmart for 8 dollars. i have them in all my closets for shoes. I used to use them has a diaper stacker. They work great for pants and stuff too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)