Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look what i made 2

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:06 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 268 Total Views

This is from the free Katrina pattern for fleece soaker. I think next time I will serge the edges because it looks more finished. It seems to run small. I made the small but don't know if it will fit new born are little baby it looks small. Its 15 inches around the waist band and stretches to 17 but seems a little small. And I m hating my machine it skips stitches really bad. I liked the Viking I used at school but it way expensive.

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sweetstkissez22
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:53 PM

I want to start making these for my son!!! Hes kinda potty training!! This is really cute!! Do you have a link to the pattern or was it a pattern you purchased?

Kat29-35
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:16 PM

I just googled Katrinas soaker pattern. I m not sure how to put up links hope this works. My understanding is  they run on the small side. The one I made was small instead of newborn. They have them all the way to xxxl.

http://katrinassqs.blogspot.com/

Kat29-35
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:17 PM

its free! I m looking into diffrent free patterns because I dont want to spend money on patterns unless they are on the cheaper side but still good.

lilchikkis
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:43 PM

i love the katrina pattern you have to add seam allowance to the pattern.

Kat29-35
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:58 PM

Did that but still seems a little small. I added 1/2 seam allowance. But I found that its the small is the same size as a newborn and so forth.

lilchikkis
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:17 PM

my son is 3 yrs old and wears a large on that patermn :)

SnowboardMama4
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 5:38 PM
Its cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)