• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:46 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 216 Total Views

Hey all, my name is Danielle, I have a 6 year old boy and have another one on the way. DS wasn't cloth diapered, but I'm thinking about making some for this new one. I've found a few patterns and plan on making my attempt once I find the materials and such.. I'm still not completely dead set on cloth diapering, I don't really have that much support on the subject, but maybe DH will change his mind and I'll get really lucky on making these and hit a gold mine :D 

I'll be browsing in the group, and asking questions.. A great friend of mine is in love with cloth diapering, but doesn't have internet so I'll be asking questions for her, too. 

Thanks in advance for all the help!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ShannanAjluni
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:03 PM
Welcome! Ask away, and we'll try to help... and Congrats on the newbie!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
by Jenny on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:48 AM

The extent of DB's involvement with cloth diapering at first was saying "If you want to do it, go ahead...but I'm not having any part of it!" Then he started taking the diaper off of him when it was wet. We ran out of disposable wipes one day and he tried the cloth...he realized he preferred them and that was that. Then he started putting the diapers on DS too. So he gradually came around =) Hopefully your hubby will too.

Mommymo08
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 9:53 PM

you can always get them interested  with cloth that has the logo of their favorite teams!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)