Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who is stalking Babyville products? JA Coupon Commotion starts Sunday!!!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:02 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 1434 Total Views

FYI-- Jo Anns coupon commotion starts Sunday....The new flyers have been mailed and have 2 pages, plus  2 coupons on the back.  Also, Jo Anns has a phone app that lets you download coupons and  get them scanned straight off our phone.   There is a  little catalog you buy (ask the ladies at the cutting table) for $2.99 and it has several coupons you can use withno experation date, and last but not least.... go into the store and pick up an extra copy.  This should give you enough coupons to get all the babyville stuff you need including plyers, snaps, pul, books etc!  Its a great way to add to the stash and for those of you that don't have plyers, FYI these are compatable with  KAM Snaps!!!       

Oh, yeah, the catalog is called "Fashion Fusion" Most of the time they don't advertise, you have to ask for it.

Good Luck everyone!!  I can't wait til they put stuff out at my Jo Anns  on Thursday!  I'm gonna race right over 

there

Margarita Thomas, Proud Mom Designs

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hooraywesay
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:40 PM
I couldnt wait, and had a few coupons. I bought the CD book/patterns and some PUL to try (I have lots of the other supplies already). If I like using it, I'll be back this weekend for coupon commotion! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMcDougal
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:48 PM
Are their snaps compatible with KAM pliers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hooraywesay
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:57 PM
They look just like the kam snaps to me, and the pliers loom just like my Jan pliers did. I read on their facebook that they are compatible. I was out of coupons, so I didn't get any to try today, but I will this weekend :-)

Quoting CMcDougal:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Margarita907
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Quoting hooraywesay:

They look just like the kam snaps to me, and the pliers loom just like my Jan pliers did. I read on their facebook that they are compatible. I was out of coupons, so I didn't get any to try today, but I will this weekend :-)

Quoting CMcDougal:

facebook discussion says they are.  they use size 20 snaps and have dies for oyher sizes but have only come out w 20

Margarita Thomas, Proud Mom Designs

hooraywesay
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:29 PM

I made this cover with the Babyville PUL and their size small pattern for my Squishy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannanAjluni
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:46 PM
Cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Margarita907
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:41 PM

I like it!!

lovinnana61
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:25 AM

Quoting hooraywesay:

I made this cover with the Babyville PUL and their size small pattern for my Squishy

Your cover is adorable!  Hope your precious one has fun in it!  I'm sure you will get many oohs and aahs.

mjimaging
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:41 AM
I don't shop for a whole lot of diaper supplies anymore but I may check it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather.pierce
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:31 PM

I'm so glad they're stocking some good PUL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)