Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what about

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:14 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 265 Total Views
Hospitals..
Did they let you cd? And when you left what did you leave with? Just in case sposies? If so use them or gave them away?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Rik-E
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:29 PM
2 moms liked this

SOme hospitals will allow you to CD, just need to ask your local ones & find out.

Side note --

I am a member of CWCB group & am sincerely sorry for the few members who I gather were unpleasant towards you. I did not see any of the posts you had over there but I gather that there was some confusion of facts / dates which resulted in suspicion of a scam. (there have been numerous scams lately especially people returning under new names) I apologise for what was said & hope that you are moving forward. (((HUGS)))

msnellen82
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:14 PM
I think it all depends on the hospital. Just find out ahead of time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jeremmy
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont think they can forbid you, although they might not change your baby themselves. shouldnt be a problem if the baby stays with you at all times though. I didnt cd for the first 4 weeks because i tend to hemorrage when i have babies and i didnt want to have to think of any extra work (laundry) for the first couple weeks. i used some of theirs, but she was born at over 9lbs, so she was really too big for their newborn dipes. once we got home 3 days later i switched right over to the ones i got at my shower (because people still buy sposies even when you say you are going to cd lol). Just remember wipes and a wet bag when you go. also, maybe someone can bring the dirties home every eve and wash them so they arent sitting around (im sure the hospital will claim they are a health hazard).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)