Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where can i get cheap PUL fabric?

Posted by   + Show Post

I want to buy 1 yard for each pattern. HELP please:)

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:49 PM
Replies (11-19):
kansasrtamy
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Perfect01 is there a reason for using two layers of the PUL? Hiding snaps or one layer isn't waterproofed enough?  Just curious.. Trying to learn before finding out the hard way. Lol

mrsrobin
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Walmart has babyville for $10 a yard
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
perfect01
by Diva In Training on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Really?  I've never seen it at ours and since we live in a rural area, it would be nice to be able to get it there and not have to pay shipping.

Quoting mrsrobin:

perfect01
by Diva In Training on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I use 2 layers because it is my inner for hidden snaps and I use it as a wipe out lining for my AI2 snap in inserts.  I also add leg gussets.  I want a bullet proof diaper and I was worried about it leaking if it was just a glorified 1 layer cover and I didn't want the snaps against baby's skin.  I wouldn't wear underwear with snaps rubbing my skin, lol!

Quoting kansasrtamy:

Perfect01 is there a reason for using two layers of the PUL? Hiding snaps or one layer isn't waterproofed enough?  Just curious.. Trying to learn before finding out the hard way. Lol

mrsrobin
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:52 PM
I saw it at the one in st. Cloud MN, but we have a pretty big cloth community here.

If you want, if be willing to get it and ship it. Not sure how much shipping would be, though.

Quoting perfect01:

Really?  I've never seen it at ours and since we live in a rural area, it would be nice to be able to get it there and not have to pay shipping.

Quoting mrsrobin:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
perfect01
by Diva In Training on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Thanks for the offer, but I can get it at that price with a coupon on line and shipping would be the same.  That is so sweet of you to offer.

Mommymo08
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:05 AM

you can get babyville at joanns or hobby lobby and use a 40% off coupon....if either is witihin dricing distance that would make it under 9$ a yard and like another poster sais, measure your pattern and use increments of that (plus a few inches) to avoid waste..

Jujubee12
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I cant answer for her but I have 2 diapers from here and its way better that way, I can say that!

Quoting kansasrtamy:

perfect01
by Diva In Training on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Aw, thank you!  BTW, I haven't used that card yet, been too busy making diapers I guess, lol!  If you ever get a chance will you send me a picture of how they are looking in action?  

Quoting Jujubee12:

I cant answer for her but I have 2 diapers from here and its way better that way, I can say that!

Quoting kansasrtamy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)