Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

la-di-da pattern question?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:40 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 397 Total Views

Anyone use the la di da pattern before? I purchased it and the sizing seems to be way off. The medium is really tiny and the large seems to be inches bigger. Wondering if I'm going to have to modify the pattern to fit my 23lb. DS? Did you have this problem?

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ShannanAjluni
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:58 PM
They look small, but really fit trim.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarita33
by Group Owner on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:48 PM
The fit is very trim and scoops below the belly. I couldn't use them for my large babies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberNicole_83
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:56 AM
I modified by not using the seam allowance on the mediums. I traced the pattern then cut out an extra 1/2 inch or so around the trace line. Sew on the lines! It's just perfect for my 25 pound DD. It makes it a tad bigger and easier to stuff pockets. The large is a BIG step up from the medium.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Adams_Rib
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:33 AM
Thanks ladies! I ended up modifying it. The rise was fine in the medium but wouldn't go around him. Large was up over his belly button. I took the good from both sizes to make it fit him well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Margarita907
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:04 PM

IMO, they work nice for newborn diapers.  They are my favorite pattens for newborns.  But , yes the bigger sizes didn't fit as well  on my grandchildren as they got older. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)