Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Zorb inserts

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:16 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 531 Total Views
For zorb inserts do I need to put a wicking Fabric on top and how many layers should I use in a day time insert and for a night time one?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
PoodleMum
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Depends on what kind of Zorb it is.  The original Zorb needs to be sandwiched with an absorbant fabric, you can put a wicking fabric on top of that if you want.  If you just sandwich it with a wicking fabric you'll get compression leaks.  When I used the old Zorb, I did two layers and lots of people used them overnight successfully

Hanab818
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM
I was going to get the zorb from this website.

http://wazoodle.com/index.php/zorb-super-absorbent-cloth-white-45.html

It's the only place I could find that still has it in stock. Sry I'm mobile so I can't connect the link

Quoting PoodleMum:

Depends on what kind of Zorb it is.  The original Zorb needs to be sandwiched with an absorbant fabric, you can put a wicking fabric on top of that if you want.  If you just sandwich it with a wicking fabric you'll get compression leaks.  When I used the old Zorb, I did two layers and lots of people used them overnight successfully

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vegamatic
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:17 AM

can also get zorb here. I liked the stuff I got from here and was reasonable and fast shipping. I see she is on vacation for a few days right now though.

kidsinthegarden.com

PoodleMum
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Yaah, that's the original.  I'd order it from kidsinthegarden though, he (Mike from Wazoodle) has HORRIBLE customer service...  You'll get it much faster from KITG

Quoting Hanab818:

It's the only place I could find that still has it in stock. Sry I'm mobile so I can't connect the link

Quoting PoodleMum:

Sarita33
by Group Owner on Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:56 AM
I agree. Wazoodle has very very long ship times ( sometimes months).

Quoting PoodleMum:

Yaah, that's the original.  I'd order it from kidsinthegarden though, he (Mike from Wazoodle) has HORRIBLE customer service...  You'll get it much faster from KITG

Quoting Hanab818:

Quoting PoodleMum:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hanab818
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 12:06 PM
I saw them and I could figure out how to order since it has just a contact us. Do I just write there and place my order. And when making the inserts can I do a layer of fleece zorb then suede cloth and be good and have no leaking problems? Also if I do it that way would it be to thick? Is there a better material then zorb for an insert?

Quoting vegamatic:

can also get zorb here. I liked the stuff I got from here and was reasonable and fast shipping. I see she is on vacation for a few days right now though.

kidsinthegarden.com

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vegamatic
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:08 AM

They are on vac till the 19th, I think. I guess they disabled the site till they get back. The zorb is kinda like felt. It's not too thick. idk about your other ?'s, as I only started useing it on nb dipes for baby not here yet. I did 2 layers zorb with 6 layers flannel on top as an insert. I have read they should work well....time will tell.

Hanab818
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Quoting vegamatic:

They are on vac till the 19th, I think. I guess they disabled the site till they get back. The zorb is kinda like felt. It's not too thick. idk about your other ?'s, as I only started useing it on nb dipes for baby not here yet. I did 2 layers zorb with 6 layers flannel on top as an insert. I have read they should work well....time will tell.

thats what i read to. right now im using the microfiber towels that you get at target or walmart but im looking for better ones for night time. so since im new to zorb i have no idea how to use them. all i know is they need to be sandwhiched. but i have no idea what would wokr for the boys for nighttime that would allow them to sleep throught eh night without leaking yet. cuz right now they are in sposies at night adn cloth during the day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)