Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper pattern Added question

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 12:47 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 474 Total Views

Hello! Im looking to start making my ds diapers. What is your favorite diaper pattern? Thanks so much!!

How do I make these super absorbent? My ds is a heavy wetter! I need to make a good nighttime diaper

by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hooraywesay
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 2:20 PM
My favorites are NykiBaby and LaDiDa (both you pay for). I hear some people like the free cloth revolution pattern and Rita's rump patterns as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeakMommy
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 4:33 PM
I love the cloth revolution pattern as long as someone else made it lol! Didn't alike working with it myself. I also like how the la di da pattern fits and that its sized but have never used it, I plan on it however for my next stash I make. I love the sprout snap pattern for onesize!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoodleMum
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:01 AM

These are my faourites too!  I've never used a LDD, but a revised one, and LOVED it.  I'm thinking of buying the pattern lol.  I don't mind working the CR, it does have obnoxious to cut lines though

Quoting PeakMommy:

I love the cloth revolution pattern as long as someone else made it lol! Didn't alike working with it myself. I also like how the la di da pattern fits and that its sized but have never used it, I plan on it however for my next stash I make. I love the sprout snap pattern for onesize!

.Angelica.
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I made my own. :)

mjimaging
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I liked darling diaper. Ultimately I ended up making my own though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mahamasvan
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Are the pretty easy? Im just learning to sew

Quoting hooraywesay:

My favorites are NykiBaby and LaDiDa (both you pay for). I hear some people like the free cloth revolution pattern and Rita's rump patterns as well

mahamasvan
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Any of them easy to use. First time making anything!!

Quoting PeakMommy:

mahamasvan
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:01 AM

If I had any idea what I am doing I would to!!

Quoting .Angelica.:

.Angelica.
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:07 AM

i made quite a few that were pretty awful, then I found a website that explained how to do it and another with measurements of other diapers but i can't seem to find them now :/

Quoting mahamasvan:

Quoting .Angelica.:

mahamasvan
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Well thats what I will be doing tonight! Thanks!!

Quoting .Angelica.:

i made quite a few that were pretty awful, then I found a website that explained how to do it and another with measurements of other diapers but i can't seem to find them now :/

Quoting mahamasvan:

Quoting .Angelica.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)