Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

snap pliers question

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:37 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

i am currently using a babyville snap pliers can i use Kam snaps with it ? babyville snaps are so expensive

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sarita33
by Group Owner on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Yes you can! But if you can get kam snap pliers, they perform much better than bbv. Sometimes they have sales where you can get the pliers for a couple dollars, so keep checking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2CXh
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Thank you. i will keep checking

Quoting Sarita33:

Yes you can! But if you can get kam snap pliers, they perform much better than bbv. Sometimes they have sales where you can get the pliers for a couple dollars, so keep checking.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

perfect01
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 7:22 PM

BBV snaps also tend to break way more often than the KAM Snaps.  Anyway for me.

.Angelica.
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:04 AM

I started out with babyville, and the got some kam pliers and the kam are actually worse :( they don't press the prong down all the way. :( i know it's not normally how they are, i just got "lucky"

Quoting Sarita33:

Sarita33
by Group Owner on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:17 AM
How dissapointing :(

Quoting .Angelica.:

I started out with babyville, and the got some kam pliers and the kam are actually worse :( they don't press the prong down all the way. :( i know it's not normally how they are, i just got "lucky"

Quoting Sarita33:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)