Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One size All in one?

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:50 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 186 Total Views

Has anyone made this? Any tips?

I've got a customer that is wanting to try a one size all in one diaper. I've made both, but not together! lol I don't think it would be to difficult I'm just not positive on how to do it. =) 

Any help would be awesome! Thanks!

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
perfect01
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Here is a Youtube tutorial making an AIO-O/S from the prefold2fitted.blogspot O/S onesize pattern.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69z_WAHepgA

KendraCay
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Thank you!! That was very helpful!

Quoting perfect01:

Here is a Youtube tutorial making an AIO-O/S from the prefold2fitted.blogspot O/S onesize pattern.

perfect01
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:45 PM

You're welcome.

Quoting KendraCay:

Thank you!! That was very helpful!

Quoting perfect01:

Hannahsmommy816
by Diva on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I've made AI2s....so i assume AIO is just the insert sewn inside!

KendraCay
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Yeah I'm just worried about making an aio, that is one size. Because I would think that if I sewn the inserts all the way in, then try to put it on the smallest setting the diaper would bunch up funny.

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

Hannahsmommy816
by Diva on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:15 AM

It doesnt bunch up too bad! I have one that someone made....says "DC" on the back, knit all in one....the snaps are only on maybe the 1st and 2nd outter layer and when snapped down is bulky but not horrible!

Quoting KendraCay:

Yeah I'm just worried about making an aio, that is one size. Because I would think that if I sewn the inserts all the way in, then try to put it on the smallest setting the diaper would bunch up funny.

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

KendraCay
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh yay! Thank you! I never got any aio so I never had the chance to review them myself. =) thank you!!

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

It doesnt bunch up too bad! I have one that someone made....says "DC" on the back, knit all in one....the snaps are only on maybe the 1st and 2nd outter layer and when snapped down is bulky but not horrible!

Quoting KendraCay:

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

Hannahsmommy816
by Diva on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
i was thinking of this yesterday while in my sewing corner lol....AIO is basically a fitted but with a layer of PUL *smacks head* it all came to me. lol. lightbulb flashed over my head!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)