Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

handle for wet bag

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:46 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

I hope I can word this to make sense. I'm doing a large wet bag for someone and they want a handle. The smaller ones I just put a handle off to the side with a snap. I'm not sure what the best way to go about putting a handle on a large one? I was thinking it would need to come out from both sides? Here is the wet bag I already made to show an example of what I'm talking about. lol

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sarita33
by Group Owner on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes it would in order to support all the weight while it hangs or they carry it to wash, so either out of each side or the handle in the middle. I think out of each side would be easiest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladybugwhitten
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:31 PM

I think I would like it having handles out each side.

xtwistedxlovex
by Jenny on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Quoting ladybugwhitten:

I think I would like it having handles out each side.

I was thinking this, and then a way to attach them to each other so that it can also function as a shoulder strap. When the bag is full the weight should probably be distributed to two points rather than just one. A button on the end of one strap and buttonhole or loop on the other would work for that - maybe snaps would do fine too, but they'd probably be more prone to detaching at inopportune moments.

.Angelica.
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:21 PM

I ended up doing this. One strap connected at both sides. the buyer said that as fine.

Sarita33
by Group Owner on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Looks nice. That is how I invisioned it. I love that print too.

Quoting .Angelica.:

I ended up doing this. One strap connected at both sides. the buyer said that as fine.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)