Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so excited!

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:15 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 170 Total Views
I've been wanting to start cd with my 19 month old dd, but the prices for diapers are WAY out of our price range. I'm so excited that I found this group and that there are tons of patterns to be able to make my own diapers for her, inexpensively.
I have been sewing off and on for over 20 years. If I can make bridesmaids dresses, I can make a cloth diaper and/or a cover!
What is the easiest one that will fit a baby from newborn up to toddler? My baby's are all 8-9+ lbs. If I can get some diapers made, that may help convince my dh to have another one!
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
perfect01
by Diva In Training on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Try out Arfy's patterns at 

fromprefold2fitted.com

I like her 3 x 3 roundwing O/S.  It fits a lot like a Bum Genius, can be made as an AI2, AIO or cover.  I add an extra set of snaps to the rise to make it fit smaller babies, but that does add some bulk at the front on the lowest rise setting.

Junebaby18
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Quoting perfect01:

Try out Arfy's patterns at 

fromprefold2fitted.com

I like her 3 x 3 roundwing O/S.  It fits a lot like a Bum Genius, can be made as an AI2, AIO or cover.  I add an extra set of snaps to the rise to make it fit smaller babies, but that does add some bulk at the front on the lowest rise setting.

Thank you!
Hannahsmommy816
by Diva on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Rita's Rump pattern is a free pattern....i find the wings are a tad small, so add to that, if you print and decide to try it out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)