Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really dislike cutting!

Posted by   + Show Post
I have noticed that lately I have not been sewing just because I don't want to cut anything out. I wish things magically came cut so I can just start sewing. I really dislike the cutting!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Replies (11-17):
Ellen.Keith
by Group Admin on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I think my husband ordered it off Amazon. It was what I asked for last birthday so I do not know the specifics.

Quoting littlelambe2:

Where do you get your lexan?

Quoting Ellen.Keith:

I am not a fan of cutting, but Things have gotten a lot easier now that I have my main pattern cut from Lexan. I like the fact that I can lay it over the fabric and see threw it makes it so much easier to get a good placement for the embroidery and snaps. I still want to get a good rotary cutter but just can not justify spending the $$ when my scissors work so well.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
notjstanothrmom
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Cutting is THE worst!

Having my rotary cutter and mat has been a HUGE time saver... still sucks though.

Ellen.Keith
by Group Admin on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:00 PM

So I finally gave in and go a rotary cutter..... Cutting is soooo much easier and quicker!  I have a bunch of customs right now and I am zipping threw them now because I am no longer putting off cutting.  

lovinnana61
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I can not live without my rotary cutter!  It makes cutting out fabrics so easy! 

steph.sublette
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Amen. There should be a machine or something that does this !

Ma2Liam
by Diva In Training on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:26 PM
I am like a drunk person with my rotary cutter

Quoting lovinnana61:

I can not live without my rotary cutter!  It makes cutting out fabrics so easy! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jujubee12
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:09 PM

AMEN lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)